The online racing simulator
August Night Drift
(17 posts, started )

Poll : Do you think you will be able to make it to this event?

Closed since :
No, I hate drifting!
Yes, if its orginized well
Yes! Definatly
Maybe
No, I can't make it!
#1 - br0nd
August Night Drift
August Night Drift a series of drift events that are well orginized with new layouts and fast servers. These events will take place on three days during the week to make sure that this event will fit everyones schedule. As of right now, the current days for the events are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Although there will be three days to drift, a drifter may only attend ONE of the three events during the week. I know that some of the drifters may be on a tight schedule, so I have decided that on the days of the event, the server will be up for two hours. During those two hours, drifters can come in, sign up, and drift. If there is a lot of people, there will be a waiting line. If you were not satisfied with your score, you MAY get back in line during those two hours that the server will be up. Speaking of scoring, that is still undecided. There may be prizes for the winner of the whole series and runner up. But thats unclear at the moment. So, now that I gave you guys a little taste of the event, do you guys think that you'd come. To all you racers that think drifting is a "noob" way of racing, it is still compatition. Now you guys might have questions about this, so feel free to post. The poll will close Friday.

Thanks,
No I hate drifting Sorry mate
#3 - th84
Another meaningful and insightful post by the spam doctor. Why even bother?
#4 - br0nd
Quote from th84 :Another meaningful and insightful post by the spam doctor. Why even bother?

and what are you talking about? Please don't spam :doh:
#5 - th84
LOL, sorry mate. Just giving James a hard time.
Spam? Did someone say spam?
#7 - br0nd
Please don't spam guys...

If you want this to happen, vote, if you dont want this to happen, just vote.
#8 - llew
I'm interested in sending a few D3 boys over.

So is it a individual run thats judged?

Llew.
Quote from br0nd :Please don't spam guys...

OK.

Quote from br0nd :If you want this to happen, vote, if you dont want this to happen, just vote.

If I don't care, should I vote?
Quote from llew :I'm interested in sending a few D3 boys over.

So is it a individual run thats judged?

Llew.

Yeah, everyone will spec while one person does a run, and they will most likely be judged on their angle and speed.

EDIT: Oh and btw, this IS going to happen no matter how many people show up. The website should be up soon.
Damm this would be GREAT but unfortunatley im moving from germany to hawaii. So i probably wont have access to a decent computer
Maybe next time thou!
Great Idea! Im glad someone isactually puting these events together
ill be up for it!
EST = Eastern Standard Time = GMT-4 during DST (please tell me you know what DST is....)
Quote from 808Drift :Damm this would be GREAT but unfortunatley im moving from germany to hawaii. So i probably wont have access to a decent computer
Maybe next time thou!
Great Idea! Im glad someone isactually puting these events together

Is it really going to take you 4 weeks to move?

Because you could come the last week pull off a score and be the winner! But it would be better if you can whenever you could because you might have a better score each time around, better chance of winning
#16 - llew
Have you set a date yet?

August is approaching fast.

Llew.
Event Days -

Week 1 - Friday (8/3) , Saturday (8/4) , Sunday (8/5)
Week 2 - Friday (8/10) , Saturday (8/11) , Sunday (8/12)
Week 3 - Friday (8/17) , Saturday (8/18) , Sunday (8/19)
Week 4 - Friday (8/24) , Saturday (8/25) , Sunday (8/26)

Weekend Drift Days Schedule -

8:00 AM (EST) - Layout Released
8:30 AM (EST) - Practice Server Loaded with Layout
3:00 PM (EST) - Drift Server Starts
5:00 PM (EST) - Drift Server Ends, Practice Server Starts
5:30 PM (EST) - Results Added to Website

August Night Drift
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG