Something Weird with my lfs..
(10 posts, started )
I dont know , suddenly my lfs started lagging , when I restarted lfs , I had this.. , results on picture
Attached images
wtf.JPG
Video drivers. Either update or reinstall. I've had this happen many times. To temporarily fix it, either reboot the PC or you can try changing the desktop from 32 bit to 16 bit and back or the other way if you are using 16 bit.
No it is not due to graphic card drivers. It happend to me too. I pressed alt - tab 2-3 times and then it happends. I have had that over 15 time.

1000000 % That it is due to Alt + Tab !!!
Since it has happened to me many more than 15 times with old drivers, I don't think your 1000000 % holds true . I never alt-tab in LFS. Not saying that your stated reason is wrong, just saying that you can't be 1000000% sure it is your reason since others have had this due to graphic drivers.
Yea, Think again. I asked him in the msn and he said Alt + Tab problem. If you can want PM him
Its happening so often , please help ...
#7 - wien
Have you tried a simple reboot? That often happens when the video memory becomes fragmented and the driver can't allocate contiguous blocks of memory to store textures in. It's fundamentally a driver issue of course since it shouldn't fragment memory like that, but a reboot at least lets the driver start anew.
I'm having the same problem lately ... not always but quite often.
My system is: P4 2,4 - 1gb ram- Ati 9800 pro 128 - Latest NGO drivers (1.73) ...
Rebooting system solves the problem , but is a waste of time !!! Any other solution ???
your gfx must be soon to dead, I had the same thing, two days before I had to buy a new one

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG