The online racing simulator
Nil Points
(6 posts, started )
Nil Points
Hi, i'm new but really enjoying LFS. I have been waiting a long time for someone to programme such a realistic racing experience.

I have a small problem. I have won points but when I close the game and come back later they have dissapeared.

Please help.
#2 - P1lot
Hmm, not sure.
I know that when you create a new player they start on 0 points (so you can swap between people on the same installation, saving preferences for each). Maybe you have created/used a different player instead of the usual one?
Check the permissions on the LFS\data\misc directory, and see if you have write access.
#4 - ajp71
They don't do anything and very few people use them as a comparison so there's no need to worry, what do your points say on LFSW anyway?
Its not rackign his miles up either on lfsworld.

Your points, miles etc etc are only logged fi your online i think by the way, they dont work in single player.
#6 - herki
Quote from Crashard Banger :Hi, i'm new but really enjoying LFS. I have been waiting a long time for someone to programme such a realistic racing experience.

I have a small problem. I have won points but when I close the game and come back later they have dissapeared.

Please help.

if you had a backup on cd and you copied it to your hard drive, maybe the files are still write-protected (disable in file->properties )

Nil Points
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG