The online racing simulator
my 1st skin
(41 posts, started )
my 1st skin
My 1st skin not bad at all crazy ideas tho you can maybe tell by how the skin looks.
Attached images
FXO_DEFAULT.jpg
u do realise uve saved it as FXO_Default, u better have a back up :P
Should say, wrong forum, til I figured out 4 people allready answered it
#6 - garph
Faster, come on dude, it's not like you're new or anything FFS

And the skins looks terrible, I hope you're taking the piss.
ops oh no and mods can u move this topic to the right place.
Quote from garph :Faster, come on dude, it's not like you're new or anything FFS

And the skins looks terrible, I hope you're taking the piss.

Or maybe he tried to be funny, because that is one funny-ugly skin he got there
Maybe he just pretended to post it wrong, so it would get some notice.
1. No i didint post here to get noticed.
2. I told you it was crazy skin.
Quote :1. No i didint post here to get noticed.

You didn`t? :mischievo
Meh think you are a little attention w*ore :hide:
i LOL'd.
hey and its my 1st go everyone:banghead:
can u make me xrt skin? i never used any skins before
seriously faster, there is a big difference between crazy and crap. your skin is crap not crazy. i could of done a better job if i printed out a copy of the default skin and splattered baked bean sauce over it. now come on dude, your not even trying. your join date says Dec 2005, me finx in this time you have seen quite alot of good skins and a few bad ones. where do you think your skin falls? be honest now. imo it has probs made a whole new catagory of its own called "i didn't even try".
your starting to annoy me now faster. in future if you think your new skin is "crazy" don't bother posting it, chances are it will be of the same standard we are looking at today.
mate that is nice work from paint there try ps7 ^^ and this was my first skin =) th
Attached images
DarkSanity.jpg
CarkSkin.JPG
#16 - DeKo
your skin is incredibly poor, and you cant even make the excuse that your new. All you did is get the pen tool and spray a few wiggly lines. The excuse im new doesnt do anything for me either.

There was my first skin. Your "it was my 1st skin" excuse just doesnt work.
then for the people who pay for hi-res skin have to download that?!?!?! i think not. the phrase "you can't polish a turd" comes to mind. it probs took longer for paint to load than it did for faster to come up with the idea. which reminds me, faster, what inspired you to make that skin?
lol i know mine kinda sucks wht do u use or is ps7 kinda gd to use but mine s**ty
Quote from Austin31287 :lol i know mine kinda sucks wht do u use or is ps7 kinda gd to use but mine s**ty

I think they talk about Faster`s skin, not yours
yeh i think even i think mine at that bad but u recommen any other programs to do skins
Quote from dadge :then for the people who pay for hi-res skin have to download that?!?!?! i think not. the phrase "you can't polish a turd" comes to mind. it probs took longer for paint to load than it did for faster to come up with the idea. which reminds me, faster, what inspired you to make that skin?

the skin tutorial over at mater skinnerz.
yes i know and i can see u def neeed ^^ sorry
Quote from faster111 :the skin tutorial over at mater skinnerz.

sorry faster, i aint buying that. i don't think MS would let a tutorial out that inspires people to make skins of a substandard like that of the one you made. at least make an effort. how long did it take you to make that skin? after all you didn't even rename it.
Quote from LFSn00b :HAI GUYS DIS IS MI FIRST SKIN PLZ RATE IT ITS TEH BEST LOLOLOL

aw doodd thats fukin hawt and fukin aws0m3

my 1st skin
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG