The online racing simulator
Pit Cheat
(6 posts, started )
#1 - EG9
Pit Cheat
Hi all,

i was hotlaping at Blackwood with XFG. I found out that it is HLVC Legal to end a lap during pitlane (with speeding).
This way is a lot faster then finishing a lap on track.

So pls change before peeps spam shit laps to LFS world. I think entering pitlane should result invalid lap. Or at least speeing in the pits.

regs, thx and keep going!
Kris
reproducable here.
how is it faster to enter the pits than to just finish the lap? Especially on blackwood where you have to slow down for the turn into pit lane...
Quote from ans7812 :how is it faster to enter the pits than to just finish the lap? Especially on blackwood where you have to slow down for the turn into pit lane...

You dont in the XFG much tbh. Although i didnt notice much difference in time. It was only like 0.5 of a second.
#5 - EG9
Quote from spiderbait90 :You dont in the XFG much tbh. Although i didnt notice much difference in time. It was only like 0.5 of a second.

LOL, only half of a second? what do u exspect? half an hour? dunno what u r r playin normaly, but in my world 0,5s is a lot stuff!

mhmm...u force me to this evidence. look attached pic, a lot faster then WR of [DUck]. and i was not pushing hard for that.

and i think it would be usefull if peeps don't doubt.
...i posted a bug, a fact and no question! :P

regs.
Attached images
hm.jpg
A interesting find, and I don`t doubt that you can gain some time, or much time with certain cars and tracks by driving full trottle in the pit.

Lets see if there is anything the Dev`s can do about it

Pit Cheat
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG