The online racing simulator
rallycross retards (aimless vid)
(22 posts, started )
#1 - Don
could'nt you pick a worse song? OMG I HATE ITT!! ruins the video totally!!!:bannana_g:hidesbehi:chairs::hide: lol
Quote from Smurfen :could'nt you pick a worse song? OMG I HATE ITT!! ruins the video totally!!!:bannana_g:hidesbehi:chairs::hide: lol

I concur, great camera angles, horrid music!
#4 - Slopi
Don = fail

Try something different man!
as always great musical choice ... whats the name of the band ?
Europe - The Final Countdown.mp3

It's brilliant.
Quote from z3r0c00l :Europe - The Final Countdown.mp3

It's brilliant.

It's not the original version, it seems like a drunken horse ate the singer or smth on this one
numa numa
Nice videos don! I like the second one the best. The songs in those videos are outstanding!
Quote from dj-fluxsa :numa numa

I hate people that call it that, that isn't even the name of the song. Nor is it anywhere in that song at all.
-
(Don) DELETED by Don
#11 - d6nn
viimäisen heli or sumthing
Nice Vid, but the music is so bad it's hilarious...
#13 - Don
orly? i thought its the best song i ever heard. :banghead:
Quote from Don :orly? i thought its the best song i ever heard. :banghead:

Guess that's personal preferences for ya...
Nice edited video, cool cameras aswell.

But hey...that music... omg..
It`s a shame that they are allowed to make that kind of crap music out of a great original song :/
Europe with Final Countdown ftw!
Hiivasieni!
Quote from FinnishFlash :Hiivasieni!

Did you pick the song for the video, without explaining the words to Don, isn't that right? I'm laughing so hard because the dam song...hilarious video.

Can't stop laughing, this really made my day!
#18 - Don
the song pick goes to Huru-Aito - i told him 'i need some retarded finnish song that is based on a well known english song' ...so i am aware of what it means
I suppose the video is made with a humoristic manner and that’s what that music stands for…
We are just used to see artistic-sophisticated slow motion vids from Don and these short vids are not what anyone expects.
Also I think the camera shaking was too much. I understand that it tries to give the feeling of a rooky cameraman-spectator with a cheap camera which looses focus all the time but it is excessively shown, in my opinion.

Anyway a well captured & nicely edited vid as always Don
Nice vid!
Great Vid man.. Fast paced...

Really fun to see, and nice music!

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG