The online racing simulator
I'm Off!
(47 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
I'm Off!
Well, i'm off to Germany tomorrow, so the forum will probably be a lot slower without my "spam". I'll be coming back on Sunday, hopefully with enough time to win me the Halfords Racing Fun Event AND the TrackIR

The point of this thread? Spankmeyer, Kev, Hankstar - Do your worst! Of course seeing as you only like posting off-topic, then the topic is... Weasels. Yea. Weasels!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot!
Where off in Germany?

If it's anywhere even the least spectacular, take some pictures!
#3 - Jakg
Friedrichshafen, and don't worry, i'll have my camera
It is Jakg we are talking about, he will stay in the hotel room all day!

Well I'm sure we can all break the 10k posts before you come back, easy I tell you!
#5 - Jakg
The hotel has WiFi... and my Dad will have his Laptop... and i'll have my PDA....
Quote from Jakg :The hotel has WiFi... and my Dad will have his Laptop... and i'll have my PDA....

See you on the forum mate!

Oh I see why you made this, its to get a larger spam count? aye... Cracked your plan mister. You won't get to 10k that easy!
jakg's pointless post #9,396
Quote from Jakg :Well, i'm off to Germany tomorrow, so the forum will probably be a lot slower without my "spam".

Actually this thread is a lot spammier than that one was (initially, anyway).
Take care. Don't talk to any 12-year olds from Manchester :P Have a damn good time. Wish I was on holiday

(I will explain this post later.)

DK
Thread title should have been: Jak off!
Do not watch German tv channels if you don't want to see your favourite actor getting raped (by dubbing the voice ).
#12 - AJS
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Take care. Don't talk to any 12-year olds from Manchester :P Have a damn good time. Wish I was on holiday

(I will explain this post later.)

DK

She was 13 ... really unlucky this guy though ... he should have watched train spotting. all i say is school girl ...

albeit i wouldnt worry too much because in germany you wouldnt end up in a middle age like prison
Get out more.
Quote from Rooble :Get out more.

Technically he is getting out more, he is going off to Germany. The thing is though, we all know that Jack will sit in the hotel room on LFS Forum... or Jacking off...
#15 - Jakg
Jetting off, not Jacking off!

Just so you know, once i get back it will be another "fun" week of reparing my bike until the 23rd, when i can take my CBT and ride the bastard thing.
when jakg gets 999 posts, can a moderator ban him until someone else gets there first? then unbanhim?

bob?
franky?
xcnuse?
al?
any of yous out there please it would be soo funny.
I say ban when he hits 10,001

That way he will get to celebrate, then we see no more of him :P

Have fun in Germany, and remember to look both ways when crossing the Autobahn
Can't the mods just change his post count?

When he gets to 9,999 just reset it back to 0
Quote from jamesrowe :Can't the mods just change his post count?

But where you can find doctors that does shortenings for virtual penises?
Quote from deggis :But where you can find doctors that does shortenings for virtual penises?

That would be a new market for SPAM mails.
Quote from AJS :She was 13 ... really unlucky this guy though ... he should have watched train spotting. all i say is school girl ...

albeit i wouldnt worry too much because in germany you wouldnt end up in a middle age like prison

...How did you know about my friend and Jakg??
Quote from deggis :Do not watch German tv channels if you don't want to see your favourite actor getting raped (by dubbing the voice ).

Hell, don't watch german TV anyways? Because it sucks...
Quote from jamesrowe :Can't the mods just change his post count?

Heh, would love to, but while I can view that field in the mod panel, I can't edit it. An admin might be able to though but I can't make the counter lie.

There is always the alternate method, which is to just delete all his posts, thus it will say zero and really mean zero.

I can think of better uses of my time, though.
Quote from Bob Smith :I can think of better uses of my time, though.

deleting all of kevs posts again ?

I'm Off!
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG