The online racing simulator
2 Monitors Question
(6 posts, started )
#1 - Rokit
2 Monitors Question
I have 2 monitors 19 inches each ones and i have 2 video cards Ge Force is it possible to make my lfs run on 2 monitors with different video card wich will be monitor 1 video card 1 monitor 2 video card 2 how can i do it please
#2 - Slopi
Please post the model numbers of your video cars so those who might have an answer to this can better assist you. Thanks
#3 - Jakg
Quote from Rokit :I have 2 monitors 19 inches each ones and i have 2 video cards Ge Force is it possible to make my lfs run on 2 monitors with different video card wich will be monitor 1 video card 1 monitor 2 video card 2 how can i do it please

With 2 video cards? No (Not at least with playable performance!)

If they were SLI'd you could get a DualHead2Go and use it though

EDIT - You could just use 1 GFX card fine though
You can run LFS on two monitors using only one graphics card. If you have SLI the you can hook up a 3rd but you will need a powerful PC.
/Hijack mode...

I am thinking of getting a second 17" monitor. Is it just plug and play, or will I have to buy an adapter?

My GFX card is a RADEON X1600 Pro Series.

Many thanks.

Edit: Question answered.
I have an X1950 (Pro? or not, really don't know). I have 2 monitors, both CRT. I have an adapter to connect the one CRT to whatever that connection is for LCD. I didn't do it for LFS, but for FS9, so I could fly on my main display and show a map or just browse on the other display while flying. Problem is, when I set up both displays in the driver, I would get 5 FPS, whether I was racing LFS or flying in FS9.

2 Monitors Question
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG