The online racing simulator
restart only admin?
(7 posts, started )
restart only admin?
hello hello,

I have a nother question. My Dad and i drive on our server and then there join a new person. He want to start the race new: 3...2....1. new start.
who can we change in the server config, that only admin can restart the race.? The People doesn´t restart the race or quali, only drive ... !
How can i change this?

thank
Quote from kleinerroemer :hello hello,

I have a nother question. My Dad and i drive on our server and then there join a new person. He want to start the race new: 3...2....1. new start.
who can we change in the server config, that only admin can restart the race.? The People doesn´t restart the race or quali, only drive ... !
How can i change this?

thank

You cannot do this just yet the closest you can get is an upto 60 second no restart gap from the start of the race with LFS S2 P2
yes, but that only the admin can do this. Becaus i wil drive a race with a friend and then came other people and restart, this isn´t okay.
I wil that only the admin can restart a race
#4 - Krane
AFAIK there's no way to disable it. Temporary solution would be to press esc, IIRC that cancels the vote. Other would be the one mentioned in the readme.txt
Quote from readme.txt :/rstmin=X :no restart for X seconds after race start

Put something like 99999999999 in there. I'm not sure, but admin restart should override that.

(You type that thing in the message box or then put it in the server config)

The thing I was wondering is, there were 3 people; you, your dad and then someone. He only voted for restart? It shouldn't restart the race then, it needs majority to vote yes... Is your admin password empty?

Also if you don't want any one else joining the server you can start it as hidden (wont show in the list, but still able to join if you know the exact name) or put it as private (only those that know the password can join)
/rstmin=X :no restart for X seconds after race start

x = 300 is max.

we can doesn´t change it, that only admin can restart

no our admin password isnt empty. Yes, there were more people, join the server and restart, but my dad and I are driving this isnt fair.
what about passwording the server?
Quote from dUmAsS :what about passwording the server?

Or (and i dont know why this has only just ocme to me...) disable the option for people to join midrace. so anybody that enters the server after race starts they cant join and therefore cannot vote to restart /midrace yes = allow midrace join /midrace no = disallow

restart only admin?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG