The online racing simulator
16 hours Race Aston-Historic
(39 posts, started )
After our fusion, the fusion of 3 Teams : =[ZG]=Racing Teams, des Menden-Motors-Team and the low R1ders to RACING MINDS, we decided to organise a 16 hours Race Event on the Aston Historic Track. The event will take place on October 13th and 14th 2007. The Race will start at 16 o’clock. Everybody can announce his participation in our forum in the thread: “Anmeldung”.

You can choose between four classes: The GTR Class (FZR, XRR and FXR), the NGT Class (XFR and UFR), the TBO Class (RB4, FXO and the XRT) and the LRF Class (LX6, FZ50 and the RAC).

Every Class is limited to 15 Cars. After the Qualifying it will be evaluated who will drive on which of the two servers. The first half of every class will drive on server #1 and the second half on server #2.

more Info's www.racing-minds.net

Training-Servers online
The Racing-Minds Team provides you with two training Servers.

16h Aston Train#1
16h Aston Train#2

[quote=carlson74;475718] Everybody can announce his participation in our forum in the thread: ?Anmeldung?.
[quote]

Pls. allow me a question:

Why in your forums and not just inhere?
________
AN400
it would be a bit difficult to watch over 3 different forums in which the teams could announce their participation.

sry for that, but everybody has got to do that and as this is our first event like this we try to think of a better way to do this.

MfG Commander
#5 - Kdovi
Hi,
can you please tell me what does this mean?
Quote :Wer mit Fünf oder mehr Fahrern an den Start gehen möchte, nimmt nicht an der offiziellen Wertung teil.

Thanks
Teams with more than 4 drivers is not listed in the overall results.

So they can participate, but drive just for fun.
-
(sonyk21) DELETED by sonyk21
#7 - Kdovi
It's so sh..ty that you can't dissalow vote for restart. I was trying set and after almost 40 minutes of driving or so was "race" restarted by some mor.... :banghead:
eh... vote shouldn't be allowed on that servers, thx for info i'll change the settings
#9 - Kdovi
Really? I think that only disallowing vote for kick/ban and change track is possible
/rstmin=X :no restart for X seconds after race start

that's an interesting setting :-D
Quote from commandermas :/rstmin=X :no restart for X seconds after race start

that's an interesting setting :-D

Bad thing about it, it only goes up to 200 seconds or so. Plus, I cant understand a thing on the sign-up forum, its all in German :/
Quote from h3adbang3r :Bad thing about it, it only goes up to 200 seconds or so.

oh yeah, tried yesterday... then there isn't a way to solve this problem, one could just remember them that its just training and that restart doesn't change anything...

Quote from h3adbang3r :Plus, I cant understand a thing on the sign-up forum, its all in German :/

sry for that, we have got problems with the english version, just write to me in ICQ or MSN and i'll help
we changed our first post and now it's in english too, because the english version of this site still is a problem
Quote from pikacu99 :I am in!

You sure? You have to be S2 liscensed before you can even think about racing in this event (duhhh)
so whats going on with this race
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Im sure it will, the practice servers are still up as far as I know, and the teams list is getting updated regularly.
yeah heres the comment:

we had small problems with our page and we wanted to fix them by a server reinstall, but now we have got an even bigger problem.

i don't know when the site will be online again but i hope in the next few days.

and the event will definitly take place

edit: Page is back online :-D

Greetz CommanderMAS
Server password pls. !!!
Cmon guys, how are people supposed to get in without a password? I see that a lot of signed up racers are in the red because we don't have the password! (Including me)
-
Quote from speedway :i got it via email (the one i provided when signing up) ....i found it in my spam folder though...have you checked that yet?

Ahh... I may have accidentally deleted it because I get spam up to my eyeballs.
Hi,
i've read rules and i don't get one thing.
Quote :The first half of every class will start on Race Server #1 and the other half on Server #2.

Why can't we just race with big GTR's on one server and other cars on second server? This will imo cause more problems when lapping slower cars, like FXR and FXO.... + in LRF class are only 2 LX6's so that means they have to drive alone for 16hrs on their server.. bit boring. I think little revision of this would be cool.
because the 16 hours is about the feeling of different classes in one Race, like the 24 hours races
Quote from commandermas :because the 16 hours is about the feeling of different classes in one Race, like the 24 hours races

I know that feeling is also important thing in races like this, but when you have bunch of drivers who cannot overtake slower cars even on straight...
Well i don't really think that it will become a big problem, because at the 24 hours Race i drove an FXR myself and had some big Problems at the beginning, but after a few laps it became better and i think that everyone who drives a fast car, can drive at least so good, that he can overtake fast cars, so i don't think that they will have got problems.
-
i think this is possible, so i'll have a talk about that

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG