The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force Pro?
(15 posts, started )
#1 - g7usl
Has anyone got any set-ups for this wheel/pedals combination please?

I just bought mine.
hey mate. You'll probably get someone posting some grumpy post to say use the search button or something non-friendly!

I have had mine a few weeks. I posted here when I got mine and it really helped loads:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=26664

The driver from wingmanteam is vital in my view. Once you have the installed, click on options and go to "global device settings". I use these settings in there:
  1. Overall Effects strength - 101%
  2. Spring Effect Strength - 0%
  3. Damper Effect Strength - 0%
  4. Enable Strength Spring in Force Feedback Games - Tick that box
  5. Centering Spring Strength - 0%
  6. Report Combined Pedals - unticked
  7. Degrees of rotation - 501 degrees (you cvan change this in LFS game.
Thats it for the wingman driver.

For ingame I have my forcefeedback set to about 40% and my degrees of rotation to 720 degrees.

Hope that helps have fun.
#3 - g7usl
Thanks for your help. I did what you told me and downloaded the file but, cannot find the 'global device settings' you refer to?

All I have is the 'Controls' menu in the game?

Your continued help would be appreciated?
at the top you should see OPTIONS. In there is the global device settings.
Quote from g7usl :Thanks for your help. I did what you told me and downloaded the file but, cannot find the 'global device settings' you refer to?

All I have is the 'Controls' menu in the game?

Your continued help would be appreciated?

He's not talking about the in-game (LFS) settings, he's referring to the game controller properties via the Control Panel in Windows. In the Game Controller screen, open the properties for the DFP and click on "settings" at the bottom. There you'll see all the options described above.
Great wheel btw ive had mine sinh i bought lfs (1 year ago) sill great

btw i have my rotation on 720, much better i think
@ StableX

I'm curious, Although the DFP needs a Driver for the wheel to work, if the computer has a profiler installed for another wheel, would that enable the DFP to work as well?
#8 - g7usl
Thanks guys I installed that software and lost my throttle and brakes. Ther was no uninstaller so I had to revert to 'System Restore'.
Quote from g7usl :Ther was no uninstaller so I had to revert to 'System Restore'.

You mean the Wingman software?

Quote from StableX :
  1. Overall Effects strength - 101%

I´d suggest setting this to ~80%, you can still increase ffb ingame (even finer then), but without getting this "shaking" and hitting left-right-left-right of the wheel.
I had this problem and solved it with decrasing overall effects strength, which was 101%.
Just a quick hint
#12 - JTbo
Quote from Mr.Muh :I´d suggest setting this to ~80%, you can still increase ffb ingame (even finer then), but without getting this "shaking" and hitting left-right-left-right of the wheel.
I had this problem and solved it with decrasing overall effects strength, which was 101%.
Just a quick hint

Haven't noticed such oscillating problems, but what setting more than 100% does is to remove damping from ffb and thus feel is more natural and direct.
Quote from JTbo :Haven't noticed such oscillating problems [..]

Noticed it the most in Gtr Cars..

I didn´t know about this damping effect.. Gotta test it
just got a dfp and have to say I am impressed laptimes are slowly improving 54.12 round ascot cadet in the ufr
Quote from Mr.Muh :I´d suggest setting this to ~80%, you can still increase ffb ingame (even finer then), but without getting this "shaking" and hitting left-right-left-right of the wheel.
Just a quick hint

Only noticed this problem when I started driving the Bf1, when at high speed if I relaxed my grip on the wheel the shaking on the wheel was very violent..

However I then noticed my FFB was at 150, turned it down to 85 and its fine now..

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG