The online racing simulator
Wanted: Additional Admins
We are looking for more folks to help on the admin team. The current team is as enthusiastic as always about the upcoming season, however, most of us are in job or study situations where it doesn't allow us to put as much effort into the organization as we would like to, especially when it comes to race weekends.

So, if you are interested in joining the organization team for one of the more profiled racing series in LFS, pls let us know at admins _@_ mastersofendurance.eu.

You should be willing to invest time in organizational matters as well as being ready to serve as admin during the race weekend (see the schedule for the most likely dates). Previous experience as admin is welcome, but not absolutely necessary. Fluent English is, however. General knowledge of the LFS scene is also a necessity.
We are still looking for further applications!
I am not posting here to ask for admin applications, but to ask if anyone wants to volunteer being a 'track marshall' of some sort, to help watch some teams/drivers on the track. You will not have the admin password, but will be a BIG help if you can report to any admins of issues that arise in the race (accidents, cutting, wreckless driving, etc).

I am thinking we should have about 2 or 3 volunteers (and only 1 or 2 in the server at a time), it would help a bunch. Hoellsen is away for this race, and I wont be online for the start maybe.

***Also, during the race we will not allow other people to spectate freely. We need to keep a clean server with the lowest amount of people connected possible.
Like i told Phil at saturday, i will support the admins in writing and administration for the website. Also i can handle the upcomings of game-TV`s broadcasting on the page.
The translation from german into english should be a smaller problem, because there are enough good and quicker translators like me out there. Hopefully i can bring up more interesting things to the unfortunately outdatet news and pics.
very good news :wow:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG