The online racing simulator
Programmer Please!
Hi,

Ive just spent 3 hours making an City Driving Server Layout which i think looks pretty fantastic. Although im a complete noob at programming and dont have a clue what to do. Except hosting servers and LFSLapper and insim. Thats all i know, i don't know the coding or anything. To get to the point is there a file or something like CLC or LTC which i could download and put on my server. You know, Drive and earn money with speed cameras and lotto. Could anybody help? I know this is asking alot but would be appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Looking forward to ALL of your replies!

Matt
Quote from dmwright :Hi,

Ive just spent 3 hours making an City Driving Server Layout which i think looks pretty fantastic. Although im a complete noob at programming and dont have a clue what to do. Except hosting servers and LFSLapper and insim. Thats all i know, i don't know the coding or anything. To get to the point is there a file or something like CLC or LTC which i could download and put on my server. You know, Drive and earn money with speed cameras and lotto. Could anybody help? I know this is asking alot but would be appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Matt

I COULD, but I dont think I will .

Good luck though
Quote from Krammeh :I COULD, but I dont think I will....

what was the point in that post?
Quote from dmwright :Hi,

Many Thanks,

Matt

I have the building blocks of a system like this coded already. It needs updating to the new version of insim but it shouldn't be too hard. If you can supply the servers then I should be able to supply the engine.
Quote from Leifde :I have the building blocks of a system like this coded already. It needs updating to the new version of insim but it shouldn't be too hard. If you can supply the servers then I should be able to supply the engine.

Could I maby have that also?
Quote from Krammeh :I COULD, but I dont think I will .

Good luck though

will you make me one :P

yeah, good luck with finding a contestant
lol,

Thanks for your replies !

Leifde ill speak to you on msn

Matt

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG