The online racing simulator
[Got Race?] Are Recruiting
(53 posts, closed, started )
Hello Community

I would Just like to announce that team [Got Race?] are recruiting. We currently have 3 members, Pigi, Woo, and Me HSP (harjun).

We have a website made, but Pigi, our team leader is just finding a hoster, which will host it, it may possibly be a .com/.co.uk

Pigi is also thinking of buying a server, however, i may get one, a 47 slotter .

We are a drift/race team, Pigi is a drifter, i am a racer/drifter and woo is a drifter i believe.

In our team, we do not only believe in clean drifting/racing, but in attitude towards fellow racers. For example...saying sorry after a mistake, saying thank-you, just standard manners which most people should know.

So i would like you to know, that we are an active team, and if you wish to join, post like this

Name:
Lfs Nickname:
Speciliasation (Drift/Drag/Race):

Thank you very much Coummunity, and may i warn, nothing negative in this thread please
#2 - Mauni
Quote from harjun :Hello Community

In our team, we do not only believe in clean drifting/racing, but in attitude towards fellow racers. For example...saying sorry after a mistake, saying thank-you, just standard manners which most people should know.

Very sorry to be first to reply and with negative feedback already... You were hour or two ago in ConeDodgers 3 and quote doesn't respond to your driving at all. You were continiously joining traffic after spin or what so ever without any reaction to on coming traffic. I told you after race to watch out and you agreed, but in next race, when you were lap down and I was passing by after another spin of yours, you just steered into my driving line with no respect at all even if you should have clearly seen I was coming. After that "incident" you just left the server without even saying sorry...

E:After looking replay of that race, you got&gave some hits and then decided to deliberately ruin others race too. Way to go
why Got Race? if the 3/3 of ur team drifts?, o and u do drift and race,
Edit: just saw the replay, and looked like if u waited for the drivers to come, and like if u did it in purpose
Jesus if ever I've seen a reason for global ban this would be one of them, Harjun you're a complete piss take.. Wrecking so blatantly on a server and then coming here to announce a team you want people to join?

Piss off!

Oh the 'nothing negative' was you, I just had to comment on it, please return your S2 licence. K bye.
And your Sponge Bob avatar is so cool, that's the shizzles
I couldn't agree more with Rooble. We can all see your actions there. So how do you feel now? Angry? Disappointed in yourself? Or just pissed of because people know the truth and that's maybe the reason for getting these replies if you post a topic. I've seen more of your 'post' on the forum. They usually start a discussion and you just stick to your point. You are definitely going on my bannlist.

If you want any driving lessons at all. I'm willing to give them for only 25 dollars per hour!
ROFL, I agree with battle and with Rooble...... why u waited for the drivers to come?, u thought it would be cool?
has anyone else noticed the filesize on that replay ?

also this replay is obviously fake ... nakki driving in 2nd position
Quote from Shotglass :has anyone else noticed the filesize on that replay ?

also this replay is obviosuly fake ... nakki driving in 2nd position

Tarts account probably got boobled, and some averagely skilled driver is trying to improve his stats.
Just leave him alone, he didnt do much wrong he is only 13, ok? Thats what 13 year olds are like, just get used to it ok? There is no need to go of topic on his thread here, it is only for his recruiting. Thanks
Thank you Irish Man...i guess some people just DONT understand
Quote from harjun :Thank you Irish Man...i guess some people just DONT understand

You're right this time. SOME PEOPLE just don't understand. You did one lap and bumped off the first car in corner 1, second one in chicane and the third one after last corner then waited for people to crash in to them. Very clean racing dude.
Quote from Irish Man :Just leave him alone, he didnt do much wrong he is only 13, ok? Thats what 13 year olds are like, just get used to it ok? There is no need to go of topic on his thread here, it is only for his recruiting. Thanks

I'm 14 and I'm not a wrecker, Or in favour of stereotyping ages.

Saying things like that means that all 13 year olds are wreckers right? Which isn't true.
#14 - Jakg
I know Harjun is going to attack me because 2 days in a row he's said something incredibly stupid, but being 13 is NOT an excuse.

If you think your 13 and you can't drive properly, then it's nice that you have the maturity to admit it, however by the same token can you not race offline until you feel your are not a danger to other racers?

Like Jack said above, provided your not rediculously young ages don't make that much difference - some people (ie Jack above as an example) are much more mature than the average 14 year old, ie if i didn't know how old he was i wouldn't guess he was 14, he seems mature enough to be over 18 - wheras there are also people who claim to be over 18 and yet have all the maturity of a 5 year old (i've seen an LFS'er who claims to be 40-somthing do this, and he used to be fairly well respected, too). I'd like to think that if i hit someone i can say "sorry, i misjudged where you are"/"i didn't look"/"i was driving like an ass" than say "hehehehe, i'm 15, kthxbai!"
Quote from Jakg :I know Harjun is going to attack me because 2 days in a row he's said something incredibly stupid, but being 13 is NOT an excuse.

If you think your 13 and you can't drive properly, then it's nice that you have the maturity to admit it, however by the same token can you not race offline until you feel your are not a danger to other racers?

Like Jack said above, provided your not rediculously young ages don't make that much difference - some people (ie Jack above as an example) are much more mature than the average 14 year old, ie if i didn't know how old he was i wouldn't guess he was 14, he seems mature enough to be over 18 - wheras there are also people who claim to be over 18 and yet have all the maturity of a 5 year old (i've seen an LFS'er who claims to be 40-somthing do this, and he used to be fairly well respected, too). I'd like to think that if i hit someone i can say "sorry, i misjudged where you are"/"i didn't look"/"i was driving like an ass" than say "hehehehe, i'm 15, kthxbai!"

Game, Set and Match.

Sorry for Spam - i've been waiting to use that phrase for a long time
Quote from Irish Man :Just leave him alone, he didnt do much wrong he is only 13, ok? Thats what 13 year olds are like, just get used to it ok?

No, not ok.

Because that invites every wrecker to just state that hes 13 and get away with it. :thumbsdow
Indeed, age is never an excuse. You feel mature and wise enough to run a team, manage a 47 public slot server and a web domain, but find it too difficult to know right from wrong regarding wrecking?

And then to try and use the weak excuse of 'I'm only 13' and that we don't understand... I'd hate to say it buddy but most of us here are older then 13, so we've obviously been there before. So yes, we do understand, we understand at that age you generally piss around more, in a childlike sense... Not spoiling peoples fun, or pissing people off..

Irish Man: We don't have to deal with it, that's the beauty of being S2 Licensed. He wants to screw around and wreck, then he can start receiving bans from admin's, which in turn means ban from LFS (eventually) - So nah... Dun fink so.
Quote from Irish Man :Just leave him alone, he didnt do much wrong he is only 13, ok? Thats what 13 year olds are like, just get used to it ok? There is no need to go of topic on his thread here, it is only for his recruiting. Thanks

oooo..... thats not a correct excuse, i have 15, when i started in lfs i was 14, and i wasnt wrecking all over the lfs servers... and man, if you are 13, and u r considreing u dont have the maturity to race, why u r recruiting?

srry for my english
i started lfs when i was 11 and im 13 now.Being 13 is NOT an excuse for wrecking
Quote from harjun :In our team, we do not only believe in clean drifting/racing, but in attitude towards fellow racers. For example...saying sorry after a mistake, saying thank-you, just standard manners which most people should know.

Having just seen the replay, that statement above is a complete joke.
A clear case of deliberate wrecking, sub demo like behaviour.

Just remember, your whole team gets a reputation if one of the drivers is an idiot. and that was idiocy of the highest order.

You talk a good game, but utterly fail to deliver.
I have a replay of you on the GFC server as well that totally contradicts what your saying above as well.

BTW.. your age is completely irrelevant in this matter.
bad news for gotrace team indeed...they had all their ways open...and now...seems pretty pointless to argue with u cuz u just DON'T UNDERSTAND (...what is S2!)
Guys just leave him alone...

What do u want?? an excuse? to give up his licence?
Just stop it NOW! .... i will contact the develepors....its disgraceful
intresting
#25 - troy
if he does something like this he has got to deal with the consequences also,
best is to take it like a man say sorry and behave next time, even if races sometimes are
frustrating its the wrong decision to ruin other drivers racing just for the sake of it.
now calm down everybody, with 13 there are still lots of hormones floating around
and stupid things are done fast in a situation with lots of adrenaline and to much ambitions.

good luck with your team i hope you find your way
This thread is closed

(53 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG