The online racing simulator
Home built simulator..
(41 posts, started )
Its foam off course.. Im happy the foam wasn`t brown..
Nice cockpit you have there, Rich. Finally
ho...

Very nice Richard... good work and enjoy it..
Quote from Vykos69 : Finally

After 2 1/2 years ...
#30 - JTbo
Quote from Richard Torp :Its foam off course.. Im happy the foam wasn`t brown..

I think that you should use toilet paper in there, foam is bad, all mess stays in it, but if it would be toilet paper you could easily just take one layer out and again it is like new

No? Oh well, at least I did try
Nice work !
I have a cockpit in the works too, not much done yet due to lack of spare time and motivation for making it.

All interior parts taken from a S13. More to come later on..
Awesome work their Richard!

Matrixi, thats looking good so far. It would be very cool if you could get working speedometers etc. Please keep us updated!
Quote from Vendetta :Awesome work their Richard!

Matrixi, thats looking good so far. It would be very cool if you could get working speedometers etc. Please keep us updated!

lol wtf, how would he get working speedos???
Quote from joshdifabio :lol wtf, how would he get working speedos???

I beleive this can be done via insim or something like that. I remember Scawen says that is was possible, just cannot remember how
Quote from Matrixi :I have a cockpit in the works too, not much done yet due to lack of spare time and motivation for making it.

Hey that's my old 240SX !!! lol This is a great cockpit btw, i loved that car, just needed decent power (we get the 2.4L in US...).

Nice work Richard, i wish i had time/room for one of those myself.
I'm just going to take a photo of my S13's speedos, print it out and slap it on the dash. I was looking for a real S13 instrument gauge but they were around 150 euros here, that left me thinking.. 150 euros for something that doesn't even do anything? No thanks.

Yeah it would be cool if it would be possible to make the gauges work, but I don't have the know-how for that kind of stuff. And some cars have fairly different RPM/speedo gauges for that matter, so it wouldn't propably work out correctly with all cars either.

I will start making the so called "box" around the cockpit tomorrow, just finished making the rails for the S13 seat now.
Quote from Matrixi :I have a cockpit in the works too, not much done yet due to lack of spare time and motivation for making it.

Hey that looks great...a real dashboard. I cant wait to see it finished..
Very nice work but there's one thing missin the cup holder
Quote from M3LVM :Very nice work but there's one thing missin the cup holder

uber bump lol. and there was me thinking it was going to be an interesting post too

Home built simulator..
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG