The online racing simulator
AI racers can't qualify or practice cuz they can't pit !!!
Hello,

I have a question for experts please:

Why when I am at the single player mode I can not make a qualify session pre the race, and got a message that telling me that AI cars cant practice or qualify because they don’t know how to drive throw the pit lane.

How can I resolve this problem please???

Best wishes

Quote from Ihab Abbas :Hello,

I have a question for experts please:

Why when I am at the single player mode I can not make a qualify session pre the race, and got a message that telling me that AI cars cant practice or qualify because they don’t know how to drive throw the pit lane.

How can I resolve this problem please???

Best wishes

Because now in the latest patch qualifying sessions and practice session start from the pitlane whereas they used to start out on track
Thx for fast replay

But you mean that I cant do qualifying session with AI any more??!!

if yes .... So we need a solution for that.

Good luck
#4 - garph
Quote from Ihab Abbas :Thx for fast replay

But you mean that I cant do qualifying session with AI any more??!!

if yes .... So we need a solution for that.

Good luck

That's right AI cannot qualify and the AI are being worked on.
New comer to this game. I've been enjoying it a lot even though I stink at it.

Does anyone know if there is a plan to fix this? I thought it would be cool to be able to use the qualifying lap(s) to determine grid setup. I didn't realize the licensed version was the same as the demo. Not a show stopper but would really enjoy being able to use it. Thanks for any forthcoming info!

Anyway, nice job so far guys!
Scawen stated that in patch Y we will have AI improvments, South City updates, and updated interiors. Happy?
Scawen is working so hard that if you disturb him more, he soon has grey hair, devil hornes, long tail and face like this :

After this he eats you and put your soul into the drivers and AI.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Scawen stated that in patch Y we will have AI improvments, South City updates, and updated interiors. [quote]

I take that to mean that we'll then have qualifying times for position again. I say again as I've only played this game for less than a week now and the original poster stated that this was the case before

[quote]Happy?

If it becomes available, yes, I'll be happier- I'm not unhappy now, btw. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something? Thanks for the response.
Quote from okijuhans :Scawen is working so hard that if you disturb him more, he soon has grey hair, devil hornes, long tail and face like this :

After this he eats you and put your soul into the drivers and AI.

I guess Scawen is part of the development team? I was asking if anyone knew, wasn't specifically asking the team themselves. As you say, it's not good to take them away from their work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG