The online racing simulator
fox fxr xrg skins can anyone make them ?
Hi i am looking for some fox xrt turbo and fxr skins whit kombikart logo's and alfano and chrono logo's on it because i self kart in a kombikart team sorry for my english i am not very good at that but i hope someone can make them for me

Btw i want the coulers of kombikart ofcours 2 :-)
I can use it by a friend i only need the skin for my turbo the ohter skins are fore my teamm8's and by the way i gonna buy s1 and s2 soon
Nobody cant help me ?
why don't your 'friends' ask for the skins themselves
Why can't they see the "It's my friends account" excuse never works. Get your friend to post.
i suggest getting your freinds to post on here before it get's nasty
Why whats the problem then just because I am a demo racer ? or Whats he problem? i dont get it
#8 - Bean0
Quote from SnapShot :Why whats the problem then just because I am a demo racer ? or Whats he problem? i dont get it

The problem is that you are a demo user asking for skins for the FOX and FXR.
You say that they are for your teammates, but most people on here will suspect you are a using a crack to drive them without buying S2. We have no way at all of knowing which is true.

All they are asking is that you ask your teammates who are registered S2 users to request the skins for the S2 cars.
!!censored knowledge!!
You are not authorized to recieve this particular knowledge.
Access to this knowledge is denied by your current state of licensing.
You are therefore forbidden to learn about cars and street-legal handling of the same.

seriously, this paranoia here is getting me the grips.
If he's a cracker fine, not good, sure thing, but not changeable by your attitudes towards so called crackers.

just go on googling/reading the forums.
Could you just use your selfmade skins in the cmx-viewer?
iirc you can use them there, marvel at them, and thats it.

or if you need to crack the sim for a particular reason at least don't ask that obviously for knowledge about restricted content.

And most importantly, i don't know if you knew but, you should really get s2.

<<< puts flamesuit on
then just can make me somebody for the turbo for the demo then ? then i ask my m8's to regestreer here for the fox and fxr ^^ ?
You friends will already be registered here if they have a license. Licensed users automatically have an account on this forum; that is how the forum knows your license status.
Uhm the are on vakantie So Plz Anybody make Some Skins Fore the turbo ! for demo version
Omg GUys Plz why you whine So Mutch I Just Ask Now for A turbo Skin For demo version Nohting Else can anybody make them Plzz !!!! then i am gone !
kick

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG