The online racing simulator
Ok i'm addicted
(14 posts, started )
Ok i'm addicted
So, we were going out this evening

And while talking about where we should go to (actually, where the hottest chicks were).

So we decided to go to the Fox, and i really said:

Fox, isn't that a car in LFS?

And they were all like wtf where are you talking about!

so...

I'm addicted, i guess.

Goodnight!
..when you say that in public.. your known as what some dont know of whats called a 'geek'
...yesss
Quote from XCNuse :your known as what some dont know of whats called a 'geek'

some-a what don't know some what?
My head hurts.
I want to understand, I really do. This calls for what some don't know of some know not change Batman, HOOOHAAAAAA
.. thats what your message did to me tweak.. it screwed with my mind lol
I was running some boxes of material back to shipping with a coworker on forktrucks a while back. Quite a distance. He was on the crappy slow truck and I caught up to lap him on our trips. I yelled to him "Blue Flag!!!!" and he had know idea what I was talking about. I also many times type "t" before everything I type on the computer, LOL.
tyeah I do that now and then!
#9 - (SaM)
*presses F1
I was racing late last night, I heard some step behind me and glanced in the rear view mirror in the monitor to see who it was behind me!
Lol i do that to,

when i'm on my bicycle i try to look in my rearview mirrors
Yeah, I do that all the time! I just look up a bit and then realize.
Quote from mrodgers :I was running some boxes of material back to shipping with a coworker on forktrucks a while back. Quite a distance. He was on the crappy slow truck and I caught up to lap him on our trips. I yelled to him "Blue Flag!!!!" and he had know idea what I was talking about. I also many times type "t" before everything I type on the computer, LOL.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Pressing a letter before you type is an age old bug for computer gamers (console gamers have no such fun). I used to do it with "y" for years because of TFC ^^;
A year ago when i played ALOT i would sometimes say t before i started TALKING! it sucked.

Ok i'm addicted
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG