The online racing simulator
Blackwood Jumps
(6 posts, started )
Blackwood Jumps
A layout for BL1 I've made a while ago. I'm having fun in it, so I thought that I could post it, since the file-size is so small.
3 jumps in different parts of the track, most fun with UFR being light and powerful.

Edit:
Forgot to mention, comments appreciated.
Attached images
Jump.JPG
Attached files
BL1_Jumps.zip - 1.3 KB - 1030 views
sweet i might try one of me own = download urs
Unzip and put the file in LFS/data/layout.
Then, when you're in game (make sure the track is Blackwood GP 1). There, press Shift+U. There you should find a button "load track" or something similar.
But, seeing you're a demo racer, you can't have layouts if i remember correct.
Is there any way I can load this layout when running a dedicated server - or can you only do it therough the user edit mode?

Thanks.

Neil
Quote from Nelsdir :Is there any way I can load this layout when running a dedicated server - or can you only do it therough the user edit mode?

Thanks.

Neil

Dont know about dedicated server but the 'interactive' server mode works ok. Must be a command line switch.
#6 - Lible
Quote from Nelsdir :Is there any way I can load this layout when running a dedicated server - or can you only do it therough the user edit mode?

Thanks.

Neil

Its possible.
Move the layout to your /layout folder. Make sure the track is BL1. Then write /autox thelayoutname (Write /axlist to get list of layouts avalaible for loaded track), it also works when entered with adminpassword.

Blackwood Jumps
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG