The online racing simulator
It's Mr Fordman's Birthday!
(67 posts, started )
... Well not quite, cause according to the forum time here, there's about an hour and a half to go. But i dont care cause its been the 30th here in Estonia for about a hour and a half!

And sorry if anyone else wanted to make the thread himself or anything, but i just had to return the favor to Fordie myself cause after all - he made a nice surprise for me too when i got 18 this year.

Anyway, Happy Birthday man! Lovely job youve done for LFS and the latest UK meeting. Personally i find you one of the funniest guys in the LFS scene and always a good mate also, so this one's for you

Now go get drunk man, turning 30 on the 30th - quite a good reason to crank a bottle or two!
damn i wanted to start this thread at 12:00
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 18 TODAY!
anyway fordman, heres your cake
Attached images
fordmancake.JPG
#3 - ekze
Happy anniversary, Fordman ^_^
Happy Birthday Fordy!
Happy birthday mate,

time to get a bit wiser now
Have a nice day, but take it a bit more relaxed from now on, you getting old...

I hope you enjoy(ed) my present I gave you last week

3j
#6 - (SaM)
Quote from MacEST :Now go get drunk man, turning 30 on the 30th - quite a good reason to crank a bottle or two!

or 30!

Sooo, what's the occasion, oh right? It's a birthday! ..hmm yea, of course, the cake kinda gave that away.. yea it tasted great. So how's the wife? Uhuh, yea of course, hmm, hey sorry to interupt you but I gotta go, I have more to do today, cant stick here forever, bye! Congrats! Bye!
Harpy Birthday Fordie. 30 drinks on the 30th birthday on the 30th of the month. Sounds good.

Be glad there weren't 30 teams at the karting though, cos you might have come *whispers* 30th :P

Nah, have a good 'un. Be good. Or at least funny. And have fun editting movies into the wee hours of this special occasion.

This might of some use to you:
This one for fun
This one for more serious pastimes

Enjoy
Hey Shaun,

once again Happy Birthday.
And remember:
You now reached an age where happy and birthday go different ways
Have a great day, my sister turns 30 in a few days and you seem far more fun. But don't tell her that.

OK so we want some photos, footage (you've got a camera, I don't care if the batteries are shot) and lots of stories. But don't let that worry you, just keep feeding money into the bar and everything will be right in the world... until you wake up.
Happy bday shaun.... enjoy ur bday mate but dont forget... never drink and drive
All the best, mate, have a good one! :up:
yea happy birthday, remember 'dont drink and drive' doesnt apply to LFS!
Happy Birthday Fordman, have a great day :up:
Happy Birthday Fordy!
:laola:
Happy B-day Fordie :birthday: :em31:
#16 - axus
Happy Birthday
Enjoy it! Hope you have a nice one!

PS: Read the poem in my signature that's what tonight should go like for you.
#17 - vtx

:yikes: Well what can I say. Well first of all, thankyou to you all for your wishes, very nice indeed. Especially Mac

So I reached the hmm, ripe age of 30 They say that when your age is the same as your birthday its a lucky year. Well that Luck has started really well, by my TV going wrong this morning, and only 2 months old, and Kids screaming at me as they cannot watch Spongebob Squarepant

Oh well, never mind, as when people ask me, what did you get for your Birthday, I can say a New TV

But anyway, look out for the sunday driver on the track, who thinks he owns the road because he has been driving alot longer than anybody else ROFL, and Beeps at you if you get within 15feet of his driving space LOL

Thanks Again

Golden Oldie Fordie
Congrats Fordie. How does it feel to be 30 then? I've got 11 months to go till I hit that one.
Although I suspect if you're anything like me you've been feeling 30 since about 5 minutes after your first kid was born
Happy Birthday Fordie

p.s. that episode of spongebob rocked
Hippy Bathday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy B-Day Fordman!!
Merry Birthday Fordman!
have a nice day Fordie!

(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG