weird banning issue
(29 posts, closed, started )
weird banning issue
somehow ive been banned from servers that i never caused a porblem or had a problem and now i got an email that says 5bans till 30 day global ShrugFrown
#2 - SamH
Before you do anything else, change your web and game passwords. Then go look at LFSW to see when you raced the servers you've been banned from.

The global ban is triggered very specifically from vote bans on servers, not by an admin banning you, so your licence (whoever was using it) WAS on the servers you're banned from and this has triggered the warning.

*DONT leave your computer unlocked until you've figured out who's responsible for the bans*
thanks samH Big grin
ok now its bad Frown if i get banned 1 more time Big grin and i dont know why
You DID change your password, right?
yes i did Frown
Maybe your reputation was ahead of you...

...Only joking Big grin

Did you see anything odd in your race history?
:(well now im banned yyaaayyy Frown
Shrug

FUNNYBONE2

Today's stats:
Travelled distance:126 Ml
Fuel burnt:78 Ltr
Laps: 8
Hosts joined:25
Holy... maybe he's spamming as much as he does on the forum, and he got banned for that Shrug
Wreckers Brigade?

Not saying you are a wrecker, but maybe you have been reported and slowing being banned Shrug

Please note: I'm not 100% sure how the WB works
Quote from The General Lee :Wreckers Brigade?

Not saying you are a wrecker, but maybe you have been reported and slowing being banned Shrug

Please note: I'm not 100% sure how the WB works

Not this either. funnybone2 has never been reported. And admin bans don't even count to global bans I think.
Your brother is axemurderer?
Quote from funnybone2 ::(well now im banned yyaaayyy Frown

I can take you off the forums too if it will make it easier all round?
whats all this abuot knobs funnybone? Uh-hu
well screw you too niall.

Smile
Dude what servers are you getting banned from? You must know when you get banned...
#19 - th84
Well, I know he was vote banned last night from one of the city driving servers for being an all around prick (language, ramming people while driving the wrong way, etc etc), but im not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Im starting to regret my decision.
He was banned from some of the DTP servers I believe because he got kicked from DTP and he still kept using the DTP tags in his name. He is a liar and he switches teams every day. No one trust this guy. Thats why he got kicked from DTP Frown

NOTE: funnybone2 is NOT in DTP anymore, no matter what tags he wears.
im glad i was banned Big grin im in a team now and having fun in the demo Nod
15 years old max ! Tilt

Global bannorz
He should be banned from here too Shrug
Would make my feelings better :hihi:
I'll drink to that. ..
This thread is closed

weird banning issue
(29 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG