The online racing simulator
Driven By Passion - Summer 07 Events
(45 posts, started )
Round Two Emails will be sent at 5pm Tomorrow afternoon.. Be ready
Emails Sent.. also a second email is coming around at some point after this post.

Competitors.. please note there is an important discussion happening regarding the future of this league on the DBP Team forums.. Please register and vote if you wish to have a say in things..

http://www.drivenbypassion.org/forums/showthread.php?t=700

Thank you.
#28 - bozo
Please note that email referred to a start time of 8pm BST, but that was for round one. Tonight's event starts at 10pm BST.

Look forward to seeing everybody for some close racing tonight.
10pm thats a bit late, why is that? my mail says 8pm

edit: i'm with the majority on the vote
Bozo is correct, it is indeed 10pm. My fault completly. The 10pm start on a saturday was 10pm to allow those in far far away countries to join the grid too.

Used an email template and forgot to change, however, 10pm IS too late.. even for me, so a compromise.. and Im sorry if this makes the series unracable for some, but 9pm BST.

Thank you and hope to see you there.
Thanks all who attended Sorry some were not there, hopefully only because of my timing cockups. However, there were those who have not attended two sessions on the run now. And those have not given a reason.. so we will consider them no longer interested in the MultiCup Twist..

We thank them for their initial interest, and those spaces are now open for others to fill.

Results on the website, via the DBP Website www.drivenbypassion.org

Thanks.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Bozo is correct, it is indeed 10pm. My fault completly. The 10pm start on a saturday was 10pm to allow those in far far away countries to join the grid too.

Used an email template and forgot to change, however, 10pm IS too late.. even for me, so a compromise.. and Im sorry if this makes the series unracable for some, but 9pm BST.

Thank you and hope to see you there.

Thank you to make race start earlier. I personally wouldn't complain even if it started ever earlyer.
Unbelievable Driving
I have raced in a few leagues & I have to say the standard of driving from some was very poor. The mismatch of cars did'nt really help matters.

See pic: freestyle keeps turning the wrong way until he hits me off the track.
Attached images
ahem.JPG
ohno.JPG
Sorry you didnt have fun Ant..

I can assure you DBP Freestyle did nothing deliberatly. As for the Mismatch of cars.. did you read what you were signing up to?

See you all in a week.

EDIT: Reason for coming here... Results out via the website.
no worries guys, just thought that a formula car (wings & slicks) mixed with the difficult to drive Lx6 (road tyres) caused a few incidents, but as you say this is what the multicup is all about.
lol sorry for missing every race so far due to illness still not good but guess i will see you on dbp servers as im out of cup
Sorry Mid.. would now be a danger to others to allow new entries. Some drivers have a great championship ahead of them and to allow new entries, or those who were excluded to continue would simply be unfair.

Bad luck with the illness.
We have now established that the above mentioned incident was a lag related crash & so my appologies to freestyle who had an even worse race than me. hard luck mate
Just popped in to say I had a right blast on the MRT oval practice server last night. Phil was there and showed me around a bit... sadly it sounds like I've missed the chance to join in the fun, but I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for any MRT events in the future.

Good luck all involved!
has proved to be very popular! will probably keep that layout up, with a few others to follow at some point

Thanks for the interest
im off there now!!
Quote from anttt69 :I have raced in a few leagues & I have to say the standard of driving from some was very poor. The mismatch of cars did'nt really help matters.

See pic: freestyle keeps turning the wrong way until he hits me off the track.

my appoligise for this m8 it was infact a lag issue i would never dream of driving in this way as any of the DBP team would tell you and im sorry for the incident
no worries m8, long forgotten. Anyways just a quick post to say I wont be able to make it to any more rounds of the multicup as I have a lot on at the mo.
Quote from anttt69 :no worries m8, long forgotten. Anyways just a quick post to say I wont be able to make it to any more rounds of the multicup as I have a lot on at the mo.

Shame, but thanks for the heads up. cya around

MultiCup Twist Website

The DBP MultiCup Twist 2007 Series has a champion. My Congratulations go out to Bozo for his first place in the series.

Please visit the DBP Forums and the MultiCup Twist Website for the full season standings and discussion.

DrivenByPassion

Driven By Passion - Summer 07 Events
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG