The online racing simulator
Post your closest finish!
(100 posts, started )
Do exactly as the title says, post your favorite, or closest "Photo" finish, Shift+F is not necessary as other people can see who you beat (or got beaten by). Here's mine
Attached images
photo finish.JPG
Well...I'm sure we had this kind of topic, but as I recall one close finish from last week or so, I'll give it a go.

If someone posts a closer one, I give them a cookie. Really.
Attached images
close.jpg
One word... WOW
#4 - (SaM)
Quote from Blackout :If someone posts a closer one, I give them a cookie. Really.

Chocolate chip please.
Attached images
scott_coz - Diesel - Oval.jpg
I said closer.
#6 - (SaM)
Your distance difference is measurable, mine isn't.
Well, I actually meant closer in time, which is of course impossible, but would you think I would be handing over cookies for free? Not!
-
(Bosse) DELETED by Bosse
Yeah, i should say taken from the nose to the finishline your someting like 0:00.00 behind. Definitly, 100 %

[edit]There was an other post here i was reacting on
Here's one, not a dead heat but close all the same.
Attached images
closefin.JPG
forgot to save replay, but here is pic of results inside teh formula 1
Attached images
win.JPG
#12 - Jakg
i've got a W replay of a +0.00 race, unfortunately it decided who did the "Feature Race", too
Also from UXRL's last season...
Attached images
photofinish_uxrl.jpg
whoa....i like
Just today I had my CRAZIEST finish ever, coming out of T3 on the last lap, Rich Lgg taps me sending me into the wall, my car bounces off and hits him, spinning, im still going, but ~70 km/h slower than the cars behind me. Another car hits me from behind, spinning both of us, and even more cars come in and get collected in the mess. I get hit again and it sends me across the finish line, and about 60 feet behind me, another car gets hit even harder and almost steals away 2nd place from me.

EDIT: Ah sorry, wrong replay. There is a clip of it in my crash video that i just finished
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N3trpkwJSxQ
Attached images
awesome finish.JPG
Looks great.

Quote from h3adbang3r :Just today I had my CRAZIEST finish ever, coming out of T3 on the last lap, Rich Lgg taps me sending me into the wall, my car bounces off and hits him, spinning, im still going, but ~70 km/h slower than the cars behind me. Another car hits me from behind, spinning both of us, and even more cars come in and get collected in the mess. I get hit again and it sends me across the finish line, and about 60 feet behind me, another car gets hit even harder and almost steals away 2nd place from me.

wrong replay there huh?
This has nothing to do with LFS, but i just wanna say it:
In '67 or '68 (can't remember) in The 24 Hours of Le Mans the gap between the 1st and the 2nd was 3 seconds, i can't imagine the feelings of the 2nd driver!
Quote from h3adbang3r :Just today I had my CRAZIEST finish ever, coming out of T3 on the last lap, Rich Lgg taps me sending me into the wall, my car bounces off and hits him, spinning, im still going, but ~70 km/h slower than the cars behind me. Another car hits me from behind, spinning both of us, and even more cars come in and get collected in the mess. I get hit again and it sends me across the finish line, and about 60 feet behind me, another car gets hit even harder and almost steals away 2nd place from me.

EDIT: Ah sorry, wrong replay. There is a clip of it in my crash video that i just finished
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N3trpkwJSxQ

damn that is one crazy finsh

close finish at daytona

all i can say is 'WOW'
dam right man.

i jumped out of my chair when that happened.

i was rooting for him from the beginning

just shows that you can beat nascar
WOW some close matches here guys

(100 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG