The online racing simulator
New Team Starting Up..NoDiViSioN
(26 posts, started )
Well i have been on s2 for awhile now and i think it is time for me to try to start a team..which means..yup you guessed it..i need people..fresh team..new start..new everything..my goal is to make this team one of the most liked and talked about teams...and have fun doing it..im only looking for serious members who don't mind working to build a good dependable team..help in area's such as web designing for web sites and anything like that is greatly appreaciated but im not asking...if you have a gift use it..just aslong as your having fun which is what this team is about.. hope to hear from you guys..just leave a private message..and also i have a server up for the team so far so you can find me there aswell..well have fun, race clean, and do a lil'bit of drifting.!!
Strangely similar to 3rd Division but hell, kids can't find original names these days
#3 - tinyk
Quote from Riders Motion :Strangely similar to 3rd Division but hell, kids can't find original names these days

kids? he's a few years older than you. Good luck with your team, Matt.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Try 6 years older than you

Good luck with the team, sounds promising already.

<>?:@~}{+_)(*&^%$£"!The General Lee!"£$%^&*()_+}{~@:?><

P.S. Doesnt look as good when I do it Ms. K.
#5 - tinyk
Quote from The General Lee :Try 6 years older than you

lol
lol lee
I take it this is a racing team, not drift? If so, good luck with it! We need more strong North American teams.
Quote :well have fun, race clean, and do a lil'bit of drifting.!!

Racername: [NoDivision]Tech
Online at: World Wide Drifters

I wouldnt bet on it mate.
Bah, oh well.
well the team is hopefully gonna be an all around team..i know i got my work cut out for me but it is gonna take time...my plans for this team are to hopefully keep the team well balanced, enter into league races, do alot of team to team conversing to help out in any way shape or form to better the LFS community...i also hope and want my team to strive to be well-known and respected like CORE RACING is and known as another North American Racing Team..
Quote from technine :Well i have been on s2 for awhile now and i think it is time for me to try to start a team..which means..yup you guessed it..i need people..fresh team..new start..new everything..my goal is to make this team one of the most liked and talked about teams...and have fun doing it..im only looking for serious members who don't mind working to build a good dependable team..help in area's such as web designing for web sites and anything like that is greatly appreaciated but im not asking...if you have a gift use it..just aslong as your having fun which is what this team is about.. hope to hear from you guys..just leave a private message..and also i have a server up for the team so far so you can find me there aswell..well have fun, race clean, and do a lil'bit of drifting.!!

Best of luck, it's hard finding gents that will represent.......some players join teams just to belong,others are hand picked.

Just remember...tell people you're drifting...and not driving badly.
Quote from technine :well the team is hopefully gonna be an all around team..i know i got my work cut out for me but it is gonna take time...my plans for this team are to hopefully keep the team well balanced, enter into league races, do alot of team to team conversing to help out in any way shape or form to better the LFS community...i also hope and want my team to strive to be well-known and respected like CORE RACING is and known as another North American Racing Team..

Flattery will get you everywhere, my son.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

Flattery will get you everywhere, my son.

You're such a "Card " DWB...

If you were on the "Simpsons" you'd be Lenny. That's a good thing.
Well some interesting news...
Well since there was some complications whith the team name No Division i recently met up with an old member of RS*R and i dunno if the team had died or what but i guess he is wanting to start it up again except he wants me to handle the s2 full part and he wants to handle the demo part..so i guess now the team name is RS*R and hopefully it will become a well-known and respected team as i promise to have and strive for..
Well done mate.

I hope all goes well for you
Thanks man..if you ever need help with something i will do my best to help in anyway i can..just ask..
Is there any plans to program an hp right now? Would be kind of useful for PR and for keeping in touch with team members.
not at this moment but surely in the very near future cause im trying to update the RS*R stuff so the original RS*R Logo, skins and such shall remain the original cause it took someone hours of presious time and energy to make it and make the team what it was and im in no way shape or form trying to just use what someone else had did..know what i mean..almost like knowing someone has a car all tricked out that took many hours of sweat and work only to turn around to have someone else claim they did it and ride around in it..to me it is more of a respect thing..
Attention ALL ORIGINAL RS*R MEMBERS!!!
IM CALLING ON YOU!!

If you are willing to come back and be apart of RS*R and be willing to help build and work with me on making RS*R one of the top teams PLEASE..I URGE YOU to contact me either on here or my e-mail which is thecop_thecop@yahoo.com..or find me on what ever server i am on at the time..Since you guys are what made RS*R possible i figure come back and give it a go again..though keep in mind it isn't gonna be the same exact team it was before because that would ruin the very essence of RS*R and what it was..im giving the RS*R TEAM a makeover or a face lift...your input would be very helpful if you were to come back..thank you
Had A thought..
Well i had a thought..im not ready to actually lead a team because the only teams i have ever led were on demo..sooo...i figure keep this as a project over a course of time and try joining an already established s2 full team and get more miles, races, comps, and such under my belt so i can not only be more skilled but have the creds to proove it..but RS*R is still gonna be redon and running later on down the line possibly..sorry for wasting this thread but i got alot of learning and working to do..
Quote from The General Lee :Try 6 years older than you

Stop trying to chat "Ms. K" up lee, she is a divorced woman! Going by the Ms bit anyhow. You won't get in there

Well good luck with the team and all
all round team you should get a few good members quick but good luck getting together a race team with drifters and drag racers it may take a while and lots of hard work hope your up to it mate and hope it pays off
Just to point something out; Original LFS Team RS*R was founder by Keith in year 2005. Keith closed the team in mid 2006 to form a club *DA* Drift Alliance and some of the original RS*R members are still active with their nickname (ProtonXl) so I hope there won't be a 'Team Impersonation' thread starting soon because you aren't actually the first team to be named RS*R.

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG