The online racing simulator
what do the devs look like?
(63 posts, started )
Quote from funnybone2 :pshhh (maybe )

What? So you make fun of people with mullets? Wrong thing to do there buddy...i dont have one but...thats besides the point.

This mullet guy MADE this game your playing. If he sees what you have typed, your making fun of him. People don't like that.
maybe we should have a post a pic of yourself thread in offtopic im sure there are people with worse hair than scawens. :lol
<- click me
lol some funny pics there
#31 - Don
The Comedy Central GIF is pretty funny

But I have to point out that Scawen's hair isn't a mullet. People always seems to think that long hair = mullet, but it doesn't. A mullet was short at the front and sides and only long at the back. Scawen's is long all over.

Sorry, I used to have long hair and it really bugged me when people said it was a mullet
#34 - Jakg
how bout this
why is eric so inactive on the forum
Scawen junior is really cool.

Hadn't looked at the baby photo page recently - Scawen's been keeping them updated it seems (i.e. lots I hadn't seen)!

He's a good looking little chap already! And I can certainly see some of Scawen's features in him. Congrats (again) Scawen and Geraldine.
#39 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :And I can certainly see some of Scawen's features in him.

thats the last thing the world needs, yet another overgrown hippie!

:P
Quote from james12s :how bout this
why is eric so inactive on the forum

i can see why you ask that, but why does he have to be? i just look at the game and i agree with what he is doing.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :What's wrong with his hair?

Why do all my NASSA team mates look like they could rip a city phone book apart.....hehe!

BBT gets all his workouts chasing and lifting his kids and shifting that G25 doesn't seem to have hurt either.
/me searches the website hoping to find more pictures
mcintyrej Voted to ban funnybone2 [1/8]

Hmm, I like mini-scawen
:d:d:d:d
gosh hes grown a lot hasnt he ?

so which is he faster in ? the bobby car or lfs ?
Wow, I'll have to check that page more often - it's cool that he updates it. Nice personal touch. Leo sure looks like a mini Scawen, the eyes & lips etc. Makes me want to have one more child - or at least help in the creation thereof; I suspect if it was me personally having it - we would have none!

And Kev, I prefer whole chickens - and there's nothing wrong with eating whole chickens. As well, haircuts are a waste of money, it just grows back over and over!

And Wayne - trust me... The littlest one IS a workout! He turned 3 in April.

Leo left the pits (CAR)

Lets all say a big "awwwwww" for Leo
His cat looks like an electrified version of mine
Aww, Leo's so cute. Nice to see the page being updated, I had no idea it was! Those pics of him with the G25 and an LX6 are quality!
So, who said the LX6 was too much of a handful?

That said, I'm not sure if the little one is any easier to handle...

what do the devs look like?
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG