The online racing simulator
I'm slow, either lack of setup or new to the track/car so 100% of the time I will let the faster car go by, even if I'm on the same lap. Most of the time when I do come up to be passed I go the right shoulder, but people seem to go around me on my right even if the road runs out.
Quote from NoGhost :Dont you understand that there is dudes always again and again race after race blocking lead lappers. Thats why it keeps peoples fingers on F1 = blueflag respect leadlappers . after few that shit it changes to vote kick.

As mentioned, in the CTRA servers the very fact that when someone uses a BlueFlag bind it gives the car being lapped the absolute right to race and or block the person spammimg BF.

This is only at the CTRA, atm and is a special rule ($blue)

however because of such differing rules in different servers the blue flag rule is in danger of becoming missinterpreted by newcommers to the sim.

IMO Blueflag binds are just rude, the game does very well on its own to inform someone they are about to be lapped.

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :As mentioned, in the CTRA servers the very fact that when someone uses a BlueFlag bind it gives the car being lapped the absolute right to race and or block the person spammimg BF.

This is only at the CTRA, atm and is a special rule ($blue)

however because of such differing rules in different servers the blue flag rule is in danger of becoming missinterpreted by newcommers to the sim.

IMO Blueflag binds are just rude, the game does very well on its own to inform someone they are about to be lapped.

SD.

and what CTRA haves with this is not right, period. i agree some use blue flag messages very often and its not very nice to see. but to allow people who are being lapped to race the person who is laping him is just stupid. that in my point of view is smashing the rule itself and what it represents.

the game itself posting BF message. well that is a nother story. it doesent always work doesent it?
Quote from Alles :and what CTRA haves with this is not right, period......

Oh yes it is. It's great to see someone taking a stand against blue flag spammers. Top marks to the CTRA for introducing this rule. I cant remember the last time i saw someone spamming 'Blue Flag' on the CTRA servers, so the rule obviously works.

Quote from Alles :the game itself posting BF message. well that is a nother story. it doesent always work doesent it?

No, it doesn't always work so as I've said before, someone who isn't going to obey a huge 'BLUE FLAG' across the middle of the screen is hardly likely to move over for a spammer are they?
Quote from The Moose :Oh yes it is. It's great to see someone taking a stand against blue flag spammers. Top marks to the CTRA for introducing this rule. I cant remember the last time i saw someone spamming 'Blue Flag' on the CTRA servers, so the rule obviously works.

No, it doesn't always work so as I've said before, someone who isn't going to obey a huge 'BLUE FLAG' across the middle of the screen is hardly likely to move over for a spammer are they?

Yeah, you dont see the spamming now, not only that but most of the people there are very good under blue flag situations too. So the rule not only works for the spammers, but also the waved blue is a good rule for mid raced joiners, and all in all, everyone ive seen racing there has pretty much been the best backmarkers they can be, and props out to them, you guys are great, especially in server 2.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG