The online racing simulator
Wow...
(4 posts, started )
Wow...
I just got a taste of how bad T1 can be. Maybe the worst. It happened at the Kyoto OVAL which took out the entire field except for the leader! How is that possible? I even have a replay to show you guys.
Attached files
huge wreck.mpr - 56.7 KB - 242 views
LOL.

I guess it's possible because allot ppl don't paying enough attention.
That was dilusi`s fault.And abit of lag, didn`t help.
i don't understand this, very rarely do i hit anyone who has spun on t1 or cause a crash on t1, smooth and steady is the key. if anyone does spin and you see them look behind and to the side you are about to turn to and slowly pull to the opposite side they have spun, if you can't brake GENTLY!!!! this is the bit that ruins peoples races when you slam the brakes on hard and get rammed into the back of. this then causes you to spam "OMG wrecker ban ban ban!!!" even on conedodgers 1 where T1 shenanigans are rather amusing to watch 99% of the time you can avoid it. remember if the grass is clear on the sides use them. Brake gently and don't suddenly accelerate on it of steer suddenly, be smooth and you will be fineslowly come onto the track AFTER you have checked it's clear of either spinning cars or others who made it through fine.

my rant over

Happy Racing!

Wow...
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG