The online racing simulator
RB4/FXO/XRT enduro sets
(8 posts, started )
RB4/FXO/XRT enduro sets
Iv made this thread so i can find Endurace set ups for the Tbo cars (mainly the rb4-i dont see many sets flying around) I have made my own rb4 nad some fxo sets and they have lasted the distances but they are proberly crap/slow compared to "proper" enduro sets. and i cant seme to make sets for some tracks . By enduro i mean anything that will last in the range between about 30-100 laps if any one has any, please post here. and if anyone wants to try out mine, feel free to ask.

thanks for reading

regards Jason
Anyone?
#3 - Jakg
For what track? i've got some 17-35 lap sets for the FXO
I got your sets from another post somewhere int he forum, i was looking for rb4 sets tbo as there arnt many around. and for anytrack combos, i wana learn new tracks so thats why im gettin a collection of sets. thanks tho neway
Are there any Enduro sets you made for Blackwood for XRT? Nad it's for my mouse-user capabilityies...
yes i do have an Bl1 enduro set for the XRT. im not at my LFS pc atm (im at colleg yawn...) but when i get home il upload it here,and i have a enduro set for XFG + XRG as well if you would like them.
No one got ANY sets that last a 'lil while? no?

RB4/FXO/XRT enduro sets
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG