The online racing simulator
two proofs of telepathy
(52 posts, started )
Quote from lerts :two proofs of telepathy

Seems more like two proofs of gullibility.

Did you ever consider down-to earth explanations, or do you always prefer the supernatural?
Go watch some of Derren Brown's stuff. Not because he's a 'mind reader' or can use telepathy or anything, but because he's become so good at using the power of suggestion, and reading body language, that he can appear to have super natural powers.
Quote from Hankstar :...about deja vu...

I'm quite convinced that I live the same life over and over again, in a never-ending cycle. Doomed or blessed, dunno about that yet. As I've been getting older, my deja-vu's have been more frequent, so that must mean that I start to remember the last identical lives. If I could only figure out a way to change the flow of events (yeah, like that hasn't been the case with previous cycles).

World is all about me!

Two people won't collide while passing with eye contact, because it would be rude. Quite few have the need or guts to look someone in the eyes and collide into them.
Deja Vu is when they change something in the Matrix.

It's true - I saw it in a film, so it must be correct!
What about telekinesis?

I can lift a something with the power of my mind!

I just have to focus on thinking about beautifull women doing certaing things...
Quote from lerts :if you are about to cross someone who goes your opposite way if you dont look at his eyes you may crash with that person but if you look at that person eyes it wont happen

on the other hand, flushing happens when you realize the other person knows something you are thinking which is embarrasing, again mind reading

better?
i dont see why my view that mainstream is not always correct makes me a troll or a spammer, this is like a bar where you talk freely

mainstream says for example this is a natural formation:

i think its better to use your own judgement

same life repeating over and over makes sense if you consider that after the bigbang theres the big crunch which makes conditions identical at the end that at the begining so i wouldnt be surprised that history repeated over and over though i belive souls makes a change

blushing happens when you think the other person knows what you are thinking being this embarrasing, i admit no proof at all just clue

but i tested that looking at the eyes of a person lets you know inmediatly what way he is taking, i thought at first it was because he looked the way he was going to but i realized not

its the same that if you are in a fight you look at others persons eyes

or to put a known proof, when lord karnavon died in egypt his dog haweld and died in london at the same instant

brain emmits electromagnetic waves that can reach inmense distances at the speed of light, do dogs smell fear or they know it telepatically?

but like the smart guys say theres no telepathy... well the smart guys say as well that that picture is a natural formation
Quote from lerts :i dont see why my view that mainstream is not always correct makes me a troll or a spammer, this is like a bar where you talk freely

mainstream says for example this is a natural formation:

i think its better to use your own judgement

same life repeating over and over makes sense if you consider that after the bigbang theres the big crunch which makes conditions identical at the end that at the begining so i wouldnt be surprised that history repeated over and over though i belive souls makes a change

blushing happens when you think the other person knows what you are thinking being this embarrasing, i admit no proof at all just clue

but i tested that looking at the eyes of a person lets you know inmediatly what way he is taking, i thought at first it was because he looked the way he was going to but i realized not

its the same that if you are in a fight you look at others persons eyes

or to put a known proof, when lord karnavon died in egypt his dog haweld and died in london at the same instant

brain emmits electromagnetic waves that can reach inmense distances at the speed of light, do dogs smell fear or they know it telepatically?

but like the smart guys say theres no telepathy... well the smart guys say as well that that picture is a natural formation

You are a troll because apart from 4 or 5 newbie LFS questions, most of your posts are about nonsense things that should be ON A DIFFERENT FORUM. We don't mind people using the off-topic section, but you seem to ONLY use it.

And you speak rubbish most of the time too.
#34 - S0ul
Well i think its all bollocks, since i dont believe what i dont see...
Well, at least lerts got the community talking about the metaphysics and stuff like that, so this post wasnt completely useless
"its the same that if you are in a fight you look at others persons eyes"

More irrefutable proof of telepathy? I think not.

Any person or animal can tell when trouble's a possibility. It's a measurable, predictable physiological reaction that involves the whole body, not just the eyes. When two animals (or humans) face off, adrenalin courses through their systems, heightening their awareness, speeding up reaction time, increasing blood flow to areas involved in immediate survival, i.e. muscles, heart, lungs and diverting it from places not essential to the immediate situation such as the digestive tract and reproductive systems. The pupils in the eyes also dilate to accommodate more light, breathing rate increases and the two animals take subtle visual cues from each other including things like stance, facial expression and, in some cases, smell. All these things add up to give each animal a good picture of their opponent's mood. The fact is, you don't need telepathy to tell if someone wants to tear a strip off you.
manhunt, music, nightmares,linux,flight simulator,desktops,summer,what am i, networks, church of england...

why this topics fit here but mine not

i think what annoyes you is that there could be more to the world than it seems, that good in the end beats evil contrary to what appears

id like to ask something to the people here that denyes all paranormal things:

what did you think when that dream you had happened afterwards?

something more: you get karate third dan by sitting looking at the wall and a guy behind you who you dont see strikes you, if you dodge him without seeing him nor hearing him you get the dan

do you smell him or what?
Quote from lerts :what did you think when that dream you had happened afterwards?

Thought it was nice coincidence. Just think about all the dreams you had that didn't happen afterwards. You only remember the cases where random events were connected. Besides, memory fades, changes and lies.

Quote :something more: you get karate third dan by sitting looking at the wall and a guy behind you who you dont see strikes you, if you dodge him without seeing him nor hearing him you get the dan

Pure sense. Heightened senses, trained prediction. Nothing superficial. Nothing beyond human capabilities.
Search for "Darren Brown" on google, youtube and emm...other ways of getting movies. He says he is a "psychological illusionist".

You would be surpised how much can be achieved. But nothing supernatural about it...sorry.
Quote from lerts :manhunt, music, nightmares,linux,flight simulator,desktops,summer,what am i, networks, church of england...

Because the people that usually post these topics are regular LFSers and forum users. You seem to only come here to have basic one-sided discussions about twot.

Quote from lerts :i think what annoyes you is that there could be more to the world than it seems, that good in the end beats evil contrary to what appears

Undoubtedly there is more to the world, but 'The Proof' won't appear on a car sim forum first.

Quote from lerts : id like to ask something to the people here that denyes all paranormal things:

What? You mean if you dream something and then it happens? Maybe you didn't really dream it, but recalled it wrong when the thing that happened triggered a memory. Ever written down these 'premonitions'? No, I thought not.
Quote from lerts : something more: you get karate third dan by sitting looking at the wall and a guy behind you who you dont see strikes you, if you dodge him without seeing him nor hearing him you get the dan

You will subconciously be using hearing, sight (shadows), pressure sensations etc in this test. I doubt all 3rd Dan's are telepathic...

Quote from lerts :

Maybe

If you wanted to have a decent discussion, why not use dogs. There are many stories of dogs knowing when their owners are about to start coming home (even if hundreds of miles away) and starting to bark or become restless without possibly knowing why. Is that telepathy? Is it another sense that we don't know about? Remember, humans don't know what we don't know, so there might be 'telepathy' or there might be a completely different reason.

In many cases the term 'telepathy' is used to cover 'something we don't understand about the senses', and might not (indeed, probably isn't) true telepathy at all.
If you don't want these threads/posts from lerts to continue, don't reply to them.

:dnfnoob:
:feedtroll
Quote : i think what annoyes you is that there could be more to the world than it seems

I'm not annoyed or anything, and I've got nothing against open-minded inquiry into things, but closed minded belief is something a little different to that, and that's what's coming across in your posts.

Quote : mainstream says for example this is a natural formation:

Orthodoxy also says that these are natural formations... (see pics) There are squares and cubes in nature as well, not just in peoples minds. Admittedly that looks very human engineered, but it also may not be. But it also may be... Isn't it nicer to just be open-minded?
Attached images
salt.jpg
0809770001134665733.jpg
Quote from lerts :manhunt, music, nightmares,linux,flight simulator,desktops,summer,what am i, networks, church of england...

i think what annoyes you is that there could be more to the world than it seems, that good in the end beats evil contrary to what appears

id like to ask something to the people here that denyes all paranormal things:

something more: you get karate third dan by sitting looking at the wall and a guy behind you who you dont see strikes you, if you dodge him without seeing him nor hearing him you get the dan

What annoys people about your discussion topics isn't the subject matter itself, but the way its presented. You hardly say a thing anywhere else on the forum but repeatedly visit this part of it, always with the same sort of subject matter and always presenting it as solid fact rather than just presenting it impartially and asking for comments. When you do get a response you don't address it either, you just throw in some other random example off the top of your head to back up the half-though you had earlier.

I like that there are things I don't know and can't explain. That's not frightening or annoying - uncertainty means possibility and potential discovery, and that's a great reason to enjoy living. What annoys me is when someone presents something as a fact when they have no reason to believe it's a fact and no evidence to back up their claim (there's an anti-religious tangent waiting to happen there but I won't take it further than that).

Now, your dream question: I've never had a dream that literally "came true". If you're talking about deja vu that's been addressed.

As for the third dan thing, I don't even know if that's how they do it. I have a friend who's a 5th dan and runs his own dojo - if anyone can tell me about 3rd dan gradings, he can.

Lastly, don't post if you don't want responses from people who disagree with your point of view.
3rd Dan? 5th Dan? I had a cousin named Dan. He died of a heart attack.

Telepathy is something to ponder as far as all this UFO - ESP - WTF stuff goes.

See, it's been argued that a person emits frenquencies. and we do to some degree. now it could be that a member of our species has evolved to a point to where they could receive these transmissions from others. But something about this bothers me.
See the exact way we think is very different from individual to individual.
Like the way one person's brain tells their mouth to talk, might be more similar to the way somebody else's brain tells their bowels bombs away instead of talking.
So even if you could "read minds" how would you know what you were reading?

If there was any realistic evidence to support ESP, you'd figure a lot of psychics would hit the lottery jackpots.

If a person could eat themselves completely, where would they go?
If someone tried to eat themselves they'd probably do what George W Lucas has done - disappeared up his own arsehole.
i think what should be used to judge people is intention, my intention is not to upset therefore im not a troll, i just say what i think and im interested to see people coments on my thoughts, i play the game so i use the forum to hang around, all right im weird, but dont have i the right to be so? we are in the free world

as for the experts opinions check out the pyramid of the moon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

do you really think pyramid of the moon can be natural, well thats what experts say, then what does an expert opinion count for

im exceptical i doubt everithing but im willing to admit telepathy is posible for things as the karate dan achievement, but i dont believe in it ,just believe it could be possible
#46 - CSU1
No your not weird lerts...you are special
The Bosnian Pyramids might be natural. Depending on what they were originally made of, the angle and straight sides might be a factor of the 'flow' of the material (be it dust, sand, pebbles etc) in the local conditions.

Take some sugar, and keep spooning it on top of each previous spoonful - it forms a slight pyramid shape...

As for this being a free world, that is definitely arguable. However, it is not a free forum, it is privately owned.
Quote from lerts :brain emmits electromagnetic waves that can reach inmense distances at the speed of light

One should hope that electromagnetic waves travel at the speed of light!
#49 - CSU1
Quote from wheel4hummer :One should hope that electromagnetic waves travel at the speed of light!

ahurhurrhurrhurr...lerts; telepathy has to do with electronic waves....so by your understanding this microchip is engaging in telepathy? ahurrhurrhurr....telepathy is just mumbojumbo and just strives to understand what radio inductance is all about...btw these travel fast as humer pointed out- but dont mean thet travel far..only 6 inches or so and die out as there weak signals.

Cyberkinetics ftw!
Quote from wheel4hummer :One should hope that electromagnetic waves travel at the speed of light!

And how fast is that?

We (humans) have slowed light to 38mph!!!!!!!!! (Through a Bose-Einstein medium iirc).

two proofs of telepathy
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG