The online racing simulator
Banger Racing at Fern Bay.
(15 posts, started )
There is a small area on Fern Bay - that looks like it was considered for future track configurations... but in all track variations its not used.

Banger racing in the UF1 - seems to be becoming really, really popular... When ever I go on its almost always full, and its a real ltreat to be in a server where, everyone is getting on. Wreckers dont rule here, because everyone is doing it.

Would it be posible to have this area of track so it can be driven on - currently I fall off the end of the world about 1/2 way round it.

There are lots of little banger racing circuits starting to poop, up, with people making them using the autocross tool.

This area of track would be an excellent purpose made small oval track, ideal for banger racing.

Heres hoping

Widdow
Attached images
Fern request.jpg
Yes i agree...

me and hooty checked it out...would be niceif it works...Scawen Pleez

i guess we just have 2 wait and see wot happends ...

would lovetoo see solid barriers too...ones you dont bounce off or roll your car on :goodvibes

Yozzer Out
looks like a good part of the track for banger racing.

We really could do with solid barriers, not the rubbery ones you bounce off.

Here is a picture of one of the tracks we use for the banger racing and stockcar racing league using nascar heat. I can get hold of the 3ds max file of this track if anybodys interested in putting it in lfs

James
Attached images
arena.jpg
It may be that S2 is still in infancy, but I'm a tad peeved that perusal of the multiplayer list sees most people seem to prefer driving around in circles (the oval), driving in a straight line (drag) or simply driving into each other.
Then again it could be that I'm a contrary git?
#6 - mr_x
banger racing is a great way of letting off some "steam" great fun, good laugh aswell! actually made me a better UF1 driver cos im more aware of where the car is relative to other cars and the edge of the track im sure once the damage/collision model is improved it can only get better, just hope the devs see this and make us a dedecated track for it
... always wanted that to be part of fern bay; now it would be fun with the UF1k, have some nice laps goin there
oooh, who can drive fastest there with the Formula V8??

hehe
Wow, That would be a great track for banger racing. Would be much better than having to use those barriers which react oddly to you touching them.
yeh would be good to have some proper barriers possibly even rope 'n' post
Quote from Mark_Casey :It may be that S2 is still in infancy, but I'm a tad peeved that perusal of the multiplayer list sees most people seem to prefer driving around in circles (the oval), driving in a straight line (drag) or simply driving into each other.
Then again it could be that I'm a contrary git?

Wow, I've spent about 2 days on the oval, when the game came out, and maybe 20 minutes on a drag strip, in S1, and most of the people I see online nearly every day would probably have similar stats.

I don't get the 'most people seem to prefer' part of this. Maybe it's the timezone you live in.

As for 'simply driving into each other'...provided it's done on a server set up for that purpose, it's fun, and a good break from serious racing, or people driving into you in faster cars .
scawen?
Quote from hrtburnout :scawen?

LoL -Victors who we need to this request....

"VICTOR!!!!!!"

lol
surely Eric would be the man for this, as he made/designed all the tracks?
Quote from hrtburnout :scawen?

Quote from Widdowmaker :LoL -Victors who we need to this request....

"VICTOR!!!!!!"

lol

Quote from rich uk :surely Eric would be the man for this, as he made/designed all the tracks?

lol

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG