The online racing simulator
Quote from johneysvk :you can disable a lot of them from within airio. not sure what AirAttack did to you.

You can't disable insim chat spam and insim flags AD that forced to show while you race.
I don't want my rearview mirror to be hidden by spam while race. I don't need extra flags (double flag) in the center of screen.
P.S.
AiAttack what they did to me? They are a troll/crasher-welcoming team with double standards and corruption. But it's an offtop.

Quote from johneysvk :
too much visual clutter imo and tbh i don't really see the need to see that stuff while on track?
car name is already shown.

F11 is almost empty. It only has handicaps/driver name/mod name.
You can't remember all specs of all mods. I'd like to see user's specs while watching their battle online. I think it would be useful for events also. As an event host you can quickly inspect participant car's specs before start.
Is it possible to add a filter per horsepower on mod list?
Like <100hp, <200hp, <300hp, <400hp and so on?
What about adding more circuit options on demo mode
Quote from pete15 :What about adding more circuit options on demo mode

why would he do that ?
(Sorry if already asked. That'll be +1 Smile )

Ability to manually adjust the display distance of car's lods and the display distance of tire tracks on the track.

The current maximum limits are no longer adapted to the power of contemporary computers or to the large sizes of current screens. It's a shame and not very immersive to see the geometry of the cars change, the skins turn over or the traces appear on the track Big grin .
is there gonna be a vc in game? (vc = voice chat)
Another suggestion is to add blinker sound and a updated tire scratch sound
Quote from Joe mama1256 :is there gonna be a vc in game? (vc = voice chat)

I was thinking , what about VC , like for example , you roll the window down and the other players can hear you out, fancy option but sounds realistic .
Tilt
Hello, I was thinking of something that would give more life to lfs and it would be a layout editor, just as you have lfs editor to make car mods, the same could be done for the tracks, of course all this includes being able to use gravel, dirt, own planes that are seen in the circuits already belonging to lfs and any object that forms any track, this including making slopes or elevations but I wonder if the game supports this, loading a hill is not the same as a simple blue wall. These lys could be uploaded to the forum waiting to be approved and thus have more real tracks made by the same users
that's a great idea, nobody has thought of that before!
Using the Custom view, I often have an external camera angle (Go-Pro-like) but I noticed that the Custom View and In Car View share the same parameters for the View Lock. It would be nice having them independent so we can use a different lock for the In Car View and for the Custom one. It would help a great deal if you like to use the custom view as an external cam that should be always locked on the car.

Being able to add more custom views would be a welcome addition too.

Another suggestion I thought off while racing against AI mods is to add the option to see not only the name of others while racing, but also the abbreviated name of the vehicle so we can have a better idea of our surrounding while racing. e.g. AI 1 IMPC
Make S3 Free This me not being able to afford S3: Dead banana
And make a helmet/car paint shop and allow us to add new parts to cars.
Sqlyzy, you can use LFS editor to add parts to the car and paint it. Find a sponsor, then you'll get S3 for free.
Quote from Flame CZE :How would the developers earn money then? Uhmm

Do you really think he actualy thought about anyone elses needs excepts for his own ones? Just another default teen.
1st: is it possible to get an anti lag options for the cars
2nd: as mod creator to add wheel size options (like 3 sets of different sizes so ppl can choose in game

3: track, if We could get tarmac,grass and dirt slabs like the concrete ( just add like default de dirt texture and grip and so on bit into the slabs section would increase alot of track building for series etc and more nice with some colors on it instead of the grey concrete 😁
I would very much like if you can elaborate what an "anti lag option for cars" actualy does. How is this magic supposed to work?
Quote from rane_nbg :I would very much like if you can elaborate what an "anti lag option for cars" actualy does. How is this magic supposed to work?

Exactly how to do i dont know but this is what i mean so We are on same page here ” Car anti-lag system reduces or eliminates turbo lag by making a few adjustments. The anti-lag system uses fuel with exhaust gases to cause combustion due to high temperature in the exhaust manifold. The extra force from the explosions keeps the turbocharger moving even when the engine slows down.”
Ok, now you're more specific, tnx.

Well you can forget about doing this by simulating exaust fume explosions and forces that act in a turbine, but it can be very easily faked in the code. I'm not sure if this is something Scawen might be interested in, but it's an ok suggestion I guess.
Quote from rane_nbg :Ok, now you're more specific, tnx.

Well you can forget about doing this by simulating exaust fume explosions and forces that act in a turbine, but it can be very easily faked in the code. I'm not sure if this is something Scawen might be interested in, but it's an ok suggestion I guess.

Its more realistic driving for like rallycross cars and drifting cars and High power cars in general 😁
The list of things I want to see:

1. Better AI - Why do you think single player exists. To have fun with the AI. But even after some patch updates in the last version of LFS, it's still not very good. What I want is better response when being bump drafted, they just jerk to the right/left, no braking when you get right in front of them, smooth overtaking, more chance of risky moves, and just, more 2-3 wide racing with no cowarding out. And last but not least when they draft they don't just stay in line, have them make a move for once and if they get blocked they go to the other side to try to pass. Average player online in LFS.

2. AI race on custom layouts created by the players - You know how when you load AI with a modded car and set them to race on a track and it does a bunch of coding before you can begin? Why not do the same when you spawn a custom layout using the X and Y configuration? In my thinking, when you spawn a custom layout, the game should scan your track and then have the coding implemented into the AI of the BEST path to follow. That would be very sweet!

3. Better aerodynamic simulation - This means...BLOWOVERS! in case you don't know, this is when the car gets spun around at a very high speed and goes backwards, the air gets under it and it goes airborne. This would be imo a cool addition to add to the game and the car doesn't have to have a wing in order for it to happen, it can happen sideways and even a front blowover. Plus, the grass, dirt and sand is not implemented properly, these things should be able to grab your car when you go upside down and you should be able to flip wildly!

And that is pretty much it so far for me.
I'm suggesting 2 quick and easy improvements:

- set default values for multiplayer server list to show empty servers
- set default graphical settings for all mip map bias to -0.5

Justification: 1st is to help beginner players be aware of all available servers, 2nd is to help beginner players not to be scared off by a very grainy look of road/grass textures.
Options to have zoom levels for the mini map, focused on the selected driver.

1. Default to be the current view (full map visible).
2. Magnification level 1 (partial map visible).
3. Magnification level 2 (partial map visible).

Or have a slider to select the preferred zoom level.

In large open maps it gets a bit messy; a zoom level would ensure that you see the route/others in your proximity.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG