The online racing simulator
Yes, I updated the first post a couple of weeks ago.
    Quote from Hyperactive :+ Aerodynamic lift (negative downforce, car shape related)

This should be in silver color, because car angle affects downforce. Try rising the front and go flatout (you may need to use tweak to see the results more clearly).
    working pop-up headlights
    OAuth
    Queue system for servers. I would need this so much when I want go to certain server.
    Rev limit
    Why not make a rev limiter? I have downloaded one but that sometimes shut off the engine when on the limiter
    Quote from Thunderlips :Why not make a rev limiter? I have downloaded one but that sometimes shut off the engine when on the limiter

It is already in the list.
    + Fixed pit boxes for each racer with static pit crew
    This is not about to runing around the cars, but that is easier to find a place in pit

+ Better AI AI improved in Y patch
    ignoring the fact that it does not deal with overtaking, but I imagine that it's not so easy to programing, but do they necessarily have to hit everything in its path? So hard to add a line of code: brake to avoid a collision?

if added (in the options game, where the names of) to each AI random ratios for take a decision:
    - braking Point,
    - turn the speed to overcome the,
    - place of acceleration (full throttle),
    - decision on overtaking,
    - different pit stop tactics
    - etc.
    so you can decide which AI is aggressively ride and make risky decisions, and who drove to gently and spare tire and fuel

on this occasion even a suggestion for all the work on LFS
    I understand that the code LFS is a closely guarded secret, but for example the issue of programming AI, solution could be by someone from outside - my self a little programming, much scripting and I know that on this forum is certainly at least one of the fans, who out of sheer pleasure slove this problem - the same applies to modeling and texturing
    AI should use the full time qualifications
    if they had to brake or not accelerated in the place where the racing line as shown or hit something / left track then pit back up to refuel, change tires, repair, return to the track end
    Quote from acp___(pl) :+ Better AI AI improved in Y patch
    ignoring the fact that it does not deal with overtaking, but I imagine that it's not so easy to programing, but do they necessarily have to hit everything in its path? So hard to add a line of code: brake to avoid a collision?

Yes, they brakes... This makes they bad on overtaking also, they brake instead of using draft and pulling to the gide

But if you be stopped at middle of track, blocking full path, even a Human driver would hit you...
    Human driver when sees a yellow flag and bouncing from barriers cars he slows...

but skip AI behavior on the track, more annoyed me what happens at the beginning of the qualifications in the pits and during the race at pit stop

AI does not respect blue flag and this, combined with the inability to overtake AI/AI sometimes creates traffic jams on the track
    When watching a replay in .500 or below, it takes longer after a 'restart' command to actually restart.
    all tracks unlocked as standard ( having the x beside their name )

adjustable start tyre temp of hotlapping ( i.e really cold tyres on XRR for oval lapping for example )

selectable interior/exterior mods to suit leagues/timelines ( i.e older recaro interior for fxo when racing in a 1990-2000 style BTCC league with matching skins; you select the files you want to use form the folder when sitting in lobby after selecting say, xrt, press ok, then join race, jump in, go ahead and nostailge )
    Quote from theirishnoob :all tracks unlocked as standard ( having the x beside their name )

adjustable start tyre temp of hotlapping ( i.e really cold tyres on XRR for oval lapping for example )

where have you been?
    hold control while choosing track,u get the open tracks that way,and in hotlap go to tyre settings and u can adjust tyre temps as u wish !
    IMO, I think open-configs are "hidden" for a reason. Yes, you can easily reveal them by holding "X", but for a new user there arent any hints that open configs exist.

This is probably done because some parts of the drivable open-configs are not as detailed as the rest of the classic configs (i.e. the highway bit in SO); so its not best to include it as main content.

In the classic configs you cant easily go out of bounds/fall into the underworld (unless you try intentionally), but can do so relatively easily in open configs. We know that we've got the extra bits of road/off-road bits, half done as they were, since we were starved for content - but for someone newly coming into LFS some sections are not good enough to be introduced as LFS S1/S2 content.

So its better as it is; easter egg/autocross extra stuff.

Someone could add info (if its not already done) on the LFS Manual about info about open configs.
    I didnt see this in the first and second post so..
    Option to change the rims and their size.. like on NFS! You can choose of 50 different rims and sizes up to 21'
    NFS is NFS and LFS is LFS...

LFS is racing, and in racing you don't use "cool" rims.
    so what? its good idea!
    No, it's useless IMO.
    Quote from Billy275 :I didnt see this in the first and second post so..
    Option to change the rims and their size.. like on NFS! You can choose of 50 different rims and sizes up to 21'

No, no and again no. This will affect the acceleration of the car.
    Increase braking force in UFR to about 1000 Nm, need that for my stunt setups

Suggested improvements log [READ before making a new thread]
    (872 posts, started )
    FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG