The online racing simulator

Poll : Do You Want The Return of Pit Spotter

Yes
No
Petition for Pit Spotter X - Sign Up Here

We the undersigned petition
Kegetys to modify Pit Spotter v1.1b to be compatible with LFS Alpha 0.5 X .
Or make the information available for others to continue development of this well loved(and missed) application.

1. Turbo Dad

You can't petition someone to work on it though, ask nicely, and I am sure he is working on something, he has done so much for the community all ready, give the man time!
signed
got my support.and slick mod too
Up
#6 - FL!P
Boy, you have some guts! Who are you to demand an update that way?! I loved Pitspotter and I'm grateful to Kegetys for it, but if it's dead, it's dead. It's not like Kegetys owed you anything. And what are you gonna do if he ignores your so called petition? Hunt him and coerce him into coding an update or giving you the sources?

Showing your interest and demonstrating that you're not alone is one thing. Demanding an update to a freeware the way you do it is a remarkable lack of respect to its author! Frankly, you've demonstrated that you don't deserve an update.
Yeah, give the guy a break, Im sure he is well aware of patch X and will redo his mods if he sees fit.
I am not demanding anything ! I am simply asking for support to get pit spotter working again.
Nothing more !
Kegety's owes me nothing And i have always be grateful(and amazed) of the time and effort people put into making non-profit applications for LFS.

I am not pressuring Kegetys to update his amazing program, but if he's not interested , would he be willing to share the source code so others could update his loved works ?maybe a link to this thread might help him in the right direction

I am not the only one to miss this app ( as i don't have 3 monitors), and I'm sure ( as for previous recent threads) that I'm not alone.

Maybe if I don't get my way ,then physical violence could be an option

Quote from FL!P :
Showing your interest and demonstrating that you're not alone is one thing. Demanding an update to a freeware the way you do it is a remarkable lack of respect to its author! Frankly, you've demonstrated that you don't deserve an update.

I am trying to judge the interest in this add-on application to show the author how much (ultimate)respect there is out there for the app.

<sarcasm>
Noun1.petition - a formal message requesting something that is submitted to an authority(i.e.Kegetys)

petition - reverent petition to a deity(i.e Kegetys)
ill sign
anyone noticed that kegetys actually signed a yes on the poll?
Quote from sil3ntwar :anyone noticed that kegetys actually signed a yes on the poll?

The man in the shadow

Kegetys... we'll make a collect to invite you to have a drink!!
If Carlsberg made add-ons, they'd make PitSpotter. :drink:

PitSpotter ... probably the best add-on in the world!
i could have swore thats why Q&E keys were made.. i think they should make an autopilot as well lol jk..
Quote from sil3ntwar :anyone noticed that kegetys actually signed a yes on the poll?

He was one of the first to vote yes !

Is this a good sign?
voted
Voted yes to..And no this is not in disrespect for the author..What I see in this pole is that the autor would see witch a great tool we are all missing now. So he would be motivated to share the source or update it.I really mis my co-pilot !!

Hip hip horray for Kegetys !!!!!!!!

Hanziboy
Admin Belsimracing League Belgium
http://www.belsimracing.be
bump
I'm sure we could manage a least 100 votes for the man !
Quote from dungbeetle :If Carlsberg made add-ons, they'd make PitSpotter. :drink:

PitSpotter ... probably the best add-on in the world!

:drink::iagree:
Aye, tis a cracking piece of software. Would be well glad, and grateful, for its return.

Heres hoping
insdead of whining about how wee need a pitspotter how about somone make one.

EDIT: I voted yes.
I would if I could , but i cannie (no programming skills whatsover)

And we ain't whining ,only looking for support
signed!
yes please!
i mis it already
it helps me to be a clean racer, every one(well beginners annyway ) should use it
i want pitspotter is the best !!!

(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG