The online racing simulator
mmm won a race but
(20 posts, started )
mmm won a race but
I won a race today 1st and it says i don't have pole position in lfsworld i was racing on FM OvaL JuNkIeS!.
no... a pole position is when you QUALIFY in first position, not win a race
Quote from faster111 :Pole Positions:0

I won so that should be 1 not 0.

0 qualis, 0 poles. seems all okay.

edit: too slow.
That goes for qualifications only. "Races won" goes for race wins.

shhh...too late
Quote from niall09 :no... a pole position is when you QUALIFY in first position, not win a race

ok.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :I see it fine, http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=faster111

How do you get the exact page like that to come up? Use firefox and tried it, and it stayed at www.lfsworld.net, like it should. But how do you get the specific URL?
-LoganC-

Answered my own question. I just replaced my name with his! lol
Right click and "Copy link location" on any link. Of course, this doesn't always work in LFS World as the links are not really links
#11 - Iron
Quote from LoganC :How do you get the exact page like that to come up? Use firefox and tried it, and it stayed at www.lfsworld.net, like it should. But how do you get the specific URL?
-LoganC-

Answered my own question. I just replaced my name with his! lol

Click on the upper left corner on any lfsworld window where that little icon is, and right click on the "link url" link and copy link location.
Just ignore him, he probably knows the definition of every word there is.
I'm not trying to be mean. It was not intended as a bad comment. Not everybody is out to get you.
Quote from PLAYLIFE :I'm not trying to be mean. It was not intended as a bad comment. Not everybody is out to get you.

I know.
Hi,

i have an other question. Are Victories with all other drivers crashed or not finished not or wrong recorded in the LFSWorld Racer stats? In online races is shown 1st of 3 but if i watch the details i was shown as 3rd with two emty places bevor me??? in the personel stats it seems also recorded as 3rd place. this happens to me on 3 races.
i my opinion my personal stats shows 3 victories too less and 2 3rd places too much.
Can anybody help?
who have i to ask for my problem with lfsworld stats?
ask your question

mmm won a race but
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG