The online racing simulator
weird gearing...
(7 posts, started )
weird gearing...
hey guys,

I've got myself a wheel, but my gearing seems all ****ed up

look at the replay and you'll understand, seems like I'm getting a 2000 rpm boost without reason
Doesn`t look good, not that im good with these things, but do you have a locked diff? It might be that one wheel lifts off the ground causing it to spin up @ the power band.If it isn`t locked try it

-sam
Quote from samforey12345 :Doesn`t look good, not that im good with these things, but do you have a locked diff? It might be that one wheel lifts off the ground causing it to spin up @ the power band.If it isn`t locked try it

-sam

I use Clutch Pack with 130 Nm Proloading, anyway it might juste be the keyboard behaviour (Always full throttle...). I,ll mkake a few tests... Thanks
Hmmm i don`t have problems with on/off buttons for acceleration, but anyway do what ya like to fix it
Your clutch is halfway on. If you are using G25, you need to set your clutch differently or it needs calibrated. I don't have a G25, so I can't help you, but the clutch is definitely only halfway disconnected. It shows as the blue bar at the bottom right of the screen.
I have a Ferrari Modena 360 controler, and well I'll look at tit tomorow, thank you for hte tip
My problem was that I had the clutch and gaz/brake combo on the same axis. It works fine now, thank you!

weird gearing...
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG