The online racing simulator
Huge Rim Pack for Bespoke 0.5V !!!
(14 posts, started )
I Have found in my backup CD's, a lot of rims made for bespoke S1H, but I found that they work for S2V too !!

so I have fixed a few details in some rims, added "XXX -" before each file name ( XXX is replaced by the car code... XFG, XRG, XRT so you can easily know wich rim is for wich car when running bespoke ), but didn't changed the original name, so the credits can be given to the original developers of them, then I Zipped all the rims I have in My PC and here it is ! Some rims were done after bespoke V, and can still be found here, but since it's a small file ( 74 Kb ) I decided to zip it all in one and only file.

Hope you Enjoy !
Attached files
Rims.rar - 73.6 KB - 1789 views
208 Views and no comments ?!
I remember that twistyspoke wheel! I used it on my tweaked XRT all that time man that XRT would embarass even the XRR these days... if I still had the file
when I found the file, it came with a twistyspoke.twk file... but didn't work in patch V i'm afraid. if you want, tell me and i'll put it here...
It was my own tweak file, 6.0L V8, 900bhp, 4WD, went like a b*****d
#6 - cyrax
What is bespoke and how can i change the wheels in lfs from that folder
Quote from cyrax :What is bespoke and how can i change the wheels in lfs from that folder

search dear friend... search... type "Bespoke" on the search tool and you'll see the magic happening...
Dudles - You wouldn't happen to have bespoke for S2V? Been looking for it for a while but I cant seem to find it.
#9 - cyrax
Thats a nice packs i like the OZ superrismo for XF gti very good work lots of choice and ilike the turbo fan for XRT take a look. Keep up the good work.
Attached images
lfs-20070618-135810.png
lfs-20070618-141047.png
lfs-20070618-140310.png
forgot to say that there were lots of rims for XR only or for XRT only but i opened them with hexaedit and made each rim for the 2 cars (don't know how to do to work with XFG because vertexes are different ).
remembering that this works for Bespoke X too...
Quote from edi93 :[b]hey i just got lfs were exactly do i put the rims in which folder and how do i make them work??? and do they even work for DEMO

DO NOT WORK FOR DEMO.
can anyone put here BeSpoke 0.5v plz
Quote from mxpxun :can anyone put here BeSpoke 0.5v plz

why do you want it ? it doesn't work on DEMO anyway...

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG