The online racing simulator
LFS InGame with new Button System
(44 posts, started )
#26 - FL!P
I just noticed that InGame also prevents the Shift-U buttons to be visible. If I press (and keep pressing) Shift-B (while in Shift-U mode), the layout/camera controls and InGame's buttons both flash, being displayed alternatively.

I think these Shift-B problems could be fixed by giving InGame its own hotkey that would allow it to disable its display "internally" (I mean itself, as opposed to relying on LFS to hide them).
great tool! this will help me and lfscar in next race alot. as we are going to have a race on autocross. and it displays the position which is not visible in lfs anymore.

it also tells the people who are they fighting against which is also kind of cool!

awsome work. can you put a readme file into the archive, just to explain all the .cfg settings.+

i have two tiny request. can you write out RCM messages again somewhere. i have the problem, that people don't see the RCM messages from race control when they have a blueflag, or yellow flag. in our league the admins trigger different rcm messages to tell the drivers if there is the Pacecar out (e.g. full course yellow, pits are open, close gaps to single file, last lap under pacecar,... stuff like that)

so my request is something like this:
just a repeat of the RCM message somewhere on the screen (top or bottom) so it can't be covered by any blue and yellow flag messages.

is this possible, this would be a REALLY great help.

i have one more request: is it possible to have some indicator telling you if you are a lap down and not in the same lap with the leaders?

you could make all those things switchable (on/off) so people who do not need this things don't have to use it. like with the other things in your great tool.
Yeah nice tool
Well, here we go. Information about laped or not are added.
Shift+B works correct now.

What is the RCM message ???
#30 - FL!P
Quote from riskredruM :Well, here we go. Information about laped or not are added.

Cool! But is it needed to have two buttons for that? I think it would be cool if the same button first gave the time before being lapped, and after you've been lapped, gave the lap in which the leader is, or something.

Quote :Shift+B works correct now.

Indeed! Great!

The names in the gap display still become "Not possible" after some time, though. Is it just me?

And a couple of times I've seen gap times and time before being lapped displayed with a minus sign in front of each number (something like "-2:-31.-45").

Keep up the great work, mate!
Quote : The names in the gap display still become "Not possible" after some time, though. Is it just me?

no, it is not only you i got the same thing while on server for a longer race and from begin there were not names
#32 - sbeu
Hi
Hi
Could you release the source code of your program plz?

Anyway thank you for this nice app.
it is not working !
why ?

okay when i run the app as an admin then there is no error but the LFS error with the wrong PW is still there and nothing happens with the app (no buttons and nothing in the window of the app)
Attached images
why.jpg
why2.jpg
#34 - sbeu
I think it's the solution:
here is it:
you've got to create a multiplayer game and put a blankpassword in you game
Then it should work.
cool thx
too bad, does not work on autocross
#37 - FL!P
Any progress, riskredruM? Can't wait for the remaining bugs to be fixed.
Quote from FL!P :Any progress, riskredruM? Can't wait for the remaining bugs to be fixed.

Sorry for no updating, but i spent the last days for the new ingame gauges.
#39 - FL!P
At least you're fighting a good fight.
#40 - FL!P
Any progress? I hope you won't drop that app, because it's gonna be very handy when the bugs are fixed!
update? :S
#42 - FL!P
It's integrated into LFSRelax, now. At least partly, at this point.
Quote from FL!P :It's integrated into LFSRelax, now. At least partly, at this point.

Yeah this LFSRelax is realy good prog i like it
ah, i see

LFS InGame with new Button System
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG