The online racing simulator
Autocross Ramp mod
(10 posts, started )
Autocross Ramp mod
I dont post in this thread oftem. But I was wondering if it is possible to create a mod that will allow ramps on all tracks. Or if maybe there is already one out that I havent noticed.

Sorry if this topic has already been posted

thanks, Corndog
you can create ramps on Blackwood by using the autocross editor, but I think that isnt possible on other scenarios.... And a mod doesnt work for it, youll need an autocross setup
<<BUMP>> :P

That would be cool is you could get all of the editors like all tire sizes and ramp and gates available like the tire mod :P
#4 - Jakg
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :<<BUMP>> :P

That would be cool is you could get all of the editors like all tire sizes and ramp and gates available like the tire mod :P

what a useful bump

And yes i t is possible, its been done, but it isnt getting released
why isnt it going to be released ?
Quote from Flyingcorndogus :Sorry if this topic has already been posted

Search function would have uncovered it ;P

dragon13: maybe because it's just for home testing and not yet ready to be given to public?
once again bump and I was wondering if you find the blackwood track and all the "stuff" inside of it couldnt you find the ramp and place it in all the other tracks. (Probably not) :P
#8 - Stuff
The only person Ive seen create "weird" stuff for autox is Kegetys on the leaked screenies. If you're bored one day, maybe you can try changing the indexes in the .lyt file and see what happens. My guess is LFS will say invalid file.
wth is a leaked screenie?
#10 - Jakg
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :wth is a leaked screenie?

remember the McLaren F1 pics? Kegety's has also modified the RallyX tracks to tarmac, and made the editor do much more - they are leaked as it's "secret" work

Autocross Ramp mod
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG