The online racing simulator
Quote from Worm :hello, so
in qualify, we can spectate and join? every 2 laps for example?

yes you can
Due to Team Scream having to withdrew their entry. Fragmaster has taken their spot.

Weclome Fragmaster
Team Kart Racers have been Terminated from the rest of the season.
There is now 1 spot left!
Official Points After Round 2 after Tribunal Results Here
Arrow you need to bump the Result #'s down one as Team name holds top spot
So how did POD racing get another 149 points?
We got 164 points :P I think thats what you get if you've finished 15th in Grid 1
Quote from jasonmatthews :So how did POD racing get another 149 points?

I made a error in the points, they didnt have enough. it should be correct now
No m8, I mean your points before tribunal were 227 then after tribunal you have 376. I'm asking how you got an EXTRA 149 points? If the preliminary points are wrong then hairy muff

Cheers Arrow, confused me there. Worked it out meself and its correct now, was just wrong before
Ah okay
Round 3 Confirm Entry & Supp Regs thread is up
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=31204

Please confirm your teams entry and take a look at the Supp Regs.

- Servers for qualifying have been changed see in thread.
- Lag lap added
Moo Racinghave to withdrew their entry.

There is now 1 Spot left.
Just a important reminder of this ruling

Track Cutting
Outside of Corner:
2wheels in grass: Is fine providing there was no time advantage and you rejoin the circuit safely.
4wheels in grass: Is fine providing there was no time advantage and you rejoin the circuit safely.

Inside of Corner:
2wheels in grass: could possibly be given a penalties if there is a time advantage and is used consistently
4 wheels in the grass: Will result in a penalty, as it is shortening the track and giving time advantage which is unfair to other competitiors
If you Cut the track because of driver error ect. Attempt to slow down and rejoin the track safely.
Curbs, ripple strips, bitumen are allowed to be used

Drive Through Penalties will be given out if seen cutting with 4 wheels at once.
everyone had little chat on public server about this rule and this isn't really possible to drive it like this that you don't get wheels on grass and gain time.

I suggest that you use normal HLVC rule, 2 wheels on tarmac/curb always and other 2 can go on grass.

T1, T2, T6, T8, T13, T14, T15 are the spots where drivers usually have 2 wheels on grass (even 4 in T2, but that might go thou with only 2)

Not really that i'm up for cutting, it's that there is to many corner with this problem and too little marshals...
perhaps just adding some objects to prevent major cutting in few places for example to T1 complex?
i dont think its really possible to do a lap without any cutting on fe2r, especially in t1 complex...
imo it's a bit in the nature of fe2r. can't really RACE without cutting some of the corners.
T1/2 is really the only big thing to consider...
So is it allowed to jump over the curbs or not?
Round 5 coming soon.

Venue

October 20th - Kyoto Ring National Reverse - GTR - 50laps
Time: 20utc
Round 5 Entry Confirm & Supp Regs

Round 5 Pre Race Discussion

Server Passwords: emailed to registered users of BOTT website.
Passwords will not be sent via LFSforum PM unless requested.
In that case PM me atleast 24hours before the race.
Thanks foqs for setting up the IRC channel and Dan for the Teamspeak server.

Communication/Chat
The official IRC Channel of BOTT is online.
Channel name: #bott
Server: GameSurge

Teamspeak
Download Program here
Server Address: 77.74.194.253:8770
Channels
- Spectator: For general public
- Race Control: Used only by server admins. Password same as admin password for LFS server
- Team: Used by teams competing in BOTT. Password is same as password to enter BOTT LFS Server.
- Team (Subchannel): Once your in the Team channel you may join your own team sub channel. If you would like your teams channel private/password protected. PM with the desired password.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG