The online racing simulator
700hp Electric sports car
(34 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :
and to get to 520kW at ~200A (which is about the absolute max you can get from a single battery these days which includes having to put it in the dust bin afterwards) youd need 2600V ... and that is with 100% efficiency ... no way it makes theses performance figures

if u would take a closer look, theyre saying they use a new battery technoligy which is way more efficient than current batteries.
id take it...for a reasonable price of course.
200 kmh topspeed? fine for me, u rarely have the chance to go (safely) over the 200 mark anyway.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :if u would take a closer look, theyre saying they use a new battery technoligy which is way more efficient than current batteries.

they use what are esentially li-ions ... now a li-ion can be discharged at ~8c and charged at 1-2c without damagaing it

they claim their lithiums can be dischaged at 100c and charged at up to 50c ... to put it bluntly i dont believe a word of it until i see it with my own eyes
Quote from thisnameistaken :Look a bit closer; your number-one-source is just publishing the company's own press release.

So then what is not to be trusted?
Quote from Shotglass :they use what are esentially li-ions

Do they use them because horses can't accelerate fast enough?
Quote from Shotglass :come on you can do better than that

You overestimate me, my pickled cabbage-eating friend.
Quote from danowat :And it's BRITISH!!!!!

That's a shame... could have been a good car otherwise!
I bet, the petrol versions sell much MUCH better than the electric version
My future plans are:

buy a house
cover the whole roof with solar panels
buy an efficient and reasonable electric car.

Something like a xfg with an electric engine would be nice, that way I could even "skin" it in team colours ;-)

greetz

der butz

700hp Electric sports car
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG