The online racing simulator
Is there any way to change the shape of my car or anything
Is there any way to change the shape of my car or anything
No way man, and I think we should create a head topic where we say what's not possible to do in LFS...
haha k thx
When will some people learn to use the search function.. oh well.
Quote from vince8 :Is there any way to change the shape of my car or anything

Of course there is, just crash into a wall.
Quote from AndroidXP :Of course there is, just crash into a wall.

Lol ahahaha ROFL. That's right! :haha::hyper:
actually there IS a way, but u have to know what u are doing (I don't :shrug...
it's impossible to play online when you touch car's modelsn, so no.
Quote from SR BaCkFiRe :When will some people learn to use the search function.. oh well.

Never! I'm on many other forums. Some racing, some flight simming, and some RC flying. It's the same everywhere. People don't search for the obvious and don't read the sticky threads.

With RC flying for example, every day there are probably 5 new threads started about a question on the best beginner RC plane to get. Even though there are sticky threads on beginners, where to start, beginner planes, and even a list of beginner threads to read, as well as the 4 threads below the thread started that asks the same thing.
A bit off topic I know but does anyone have any idea what the best beginner's RC model plane is?

And as a separate issue, does anyone know a good beginner's RC model plane?

Maxim
I've searched and searched and can't find it. What's a good beginner RC plane?

Sorry for the offtopic
So can I change the XRT car model into a beginner helicopter or not? I hit some barriers and end up spinning and flying but just can't steer. I used search "crash" & "flying" and ended up here.

edit: nvm.. i found it anyways. Abeit an f-16 and not a helicopter.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG