The online racing simulator
Changes at ConeDodgers
(179 posts, started )
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :I know (i get reports when beating time and looked via LFSworld) and nowhere near the times I want to drive . But when I am ingame !stats give me nothing???

On CD3 that works fine. Somehow the !stats does not work for me. Is that a problem for more ppl?

You get spb reports which are session based but it does not record anything until you beat the target time
Quote from birder :I try to do it each Friday, but its manual

Friday evening I bet mate
first of all thanks for providing the servers I put this game on my works laptop and used an old ps2 steering wheel (original driving force) and suddenly realised just how good this game was about 2 weeks ago!
Got myself a DFP this week and thanks to some help from the people on CD3 I can consistantly get the mini round in 52.5-53.5 seconds and really enjoying it!
username is Kieran thanks to those that have helped me thus far

Going to go have a few practice laps in the bigger gtrs now and see what they are like

ps to the admins at conedodgers I am a PHP/ J2ME developer if you think theres a way I can help please ask, as my way of saying thanks for hosting the servers
Quote from canardo :first of all thanks for providing the servers I put this game on my works laptop and used an old ps2 steering wheel (original driving force) and suddenly realised just how good this game was about 2 weeks ago!
Got myself a DFP this week and thanks to some help from the people on CD3 I can consistantly get the mini round in 52.5-53.5 seconds and really enjoying it!
username is Kieran thanks to those that have helped me thus far

Going to go have a few practice laps in the bigger gtrs now and see what they are like

ps to the admins at conedodgers I am a PHP/ J2ME developer if you think theres a way I can help please ask, as my way of saying thanks for hosting the servers

Hi

I have sent you a PM

Regards

Changes at ConeDodgers
(179 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG