The online racing simulator
#1 - JTbo
Patch X - Custom car colours not working [not bug - new style]
Using English language, when I go to garage and choose new colours button that is below of default car colours game shows only list of skins, in W patch I got box that asked name for new colour.

At least with RB4 and RAC situation is unreproducible with above method.
If you click on a skin (i.e. default) it will create a new colour scheme that u can rename, but yeah it's not as intuitive as before could be a bug or new feature
#3 - JTbo
Quote from Glenn67 :If you click on a skin (i.e. default) it will create a new colour scheme that u can rename, but yeah it's not as intuitive as before could be a bug or new feature

Yes, then it can be new feature, I did not notice that it creates new one, I thought it just chooses skin to some default colour, ah well...
If this is changed intentionally, then I would like more from old method.
Quote from JTbo :If this is changed intentionally, then I would like more from old method.

no one likes change it still maybe a bug though
It's a new feature. It makes garage much easier to understand, and you start with a plain car plastered with the texture. This was from around patch W17.
#6 - JTbo
Quote from Dalek0220 :It's a new feature. It makes garage much easier to understand, and you start with a plain car plastered with the texture. This was from around patch W17.

Oh, good to know then, I think I never changed colours in test patches as I had old colours from copied LFS folder there, but as X is fresh install I needed to create colours again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG