The online racing simulator
Is that excel doing 'auto complete' ...ie , it just expected 999 to get the points Jk'in
he was in the column above somewhere and maybe i did not type 89 but 99 and then it completed it with 999... just an error
So far ive only had -10 penalty in the entire season, go me!
I am a bit dissappointed.
Not with the results they speak for themselves,
but there a few things missed out.

As I said you should have reviewed the restarts if #0 but there is not even a mentioning about his style.
Another point is, that I lost at least one position cause of bad race organisation ( lost > 3 laps because i couldn't pit, has been picked as car to go behind the pace car even if i was at least 4 laps behind -> lost contact to the cars in front -> no chance to lap back).

Why this matters me?

I am fighting for the championchip, that what almost nobody cares about.
But what I have experienced in the first few races is,
that U are the loser if u try to stuck to the so called rules.

Whats the conclusion after 3 (right now 4) races?

At first don't take this championchip serious,
there is no equal handling for drivers ... and u might be the loser.
It is better to drive unsafe and if u crash, do cause a big pile up.
This will give a fcy and u got more time to pit and u can pit at the very first lap of fcy.
On the other hand u will not be seen as a safe driver. So nobody will rely on u r driving skills.

Well this post isn't meant to blame Fishfix.
IMHO he tries the best he can, to keep this championchip running,
but there is a big difference from what it should be and what it is.
i know what you mean yankman. ive seen the fcy inscedents and you were the victim most of the times at least in this race. you even were not the leader in 2 fcy but once stayed behind the safety car and once you HAD to stay behind it. i see the problem, but i don't know how i should give you a reward for that.

the other thing with the track-reset and pits is, everyone had the same track and same problems. it is not the optimum but at least everyone has the same difficulties there.

the thing with the #0 car is, i've seen his restarts but all in all he did not cause a concertina this way. i will give out a warning for the #0 car. as i gave 5 pts. points to those who did not keep the speed and cause a concertina WITH crashs behind them. at least i gave the #0 a -10 pts. penalty for disregarding the rules and overtaking under yellow.

as you might now, ctra is running the bump and jump server now. they are able to track positions during a race on the autocross pad. i've talked to becky about this. and we might work together for the pancake event. maybe we run the event on their server OR we get connected for this event to their X-server. i hope this works out so the confusion will stop on this kind of oval. then we allways see who is the leader, and the pacecar will pick him out. i modified the track as well, so the pits are now NOT in the infield which will work better probably.

to be honest, i could even give out more penalties for some of the top drivers for crashing the pacecar, but i did not because the speed of the pacecar was too slow some times. even though the field HAS TO accommodate to the speed of the pacecar no matter if its going 10km/h or 150km/h.

for the oval tracks i will enforce the pacecar/overtaking rules anyway with the speed limiter which worked great in aston race imo. i am also thinking aobut a "no midrace join" for the sencond half of the season.

all in all as you might now we are now at event #5 after this event new registrating people need to have at least 2500 laps on the oval in total AND a pb with the XRR below 39.85 to be able to join the championships OR a ctra gold (but i am not sure if this system is still up) anyway. for a 3rd season, if there will be one, we will have something like qualifying mondays. only people who qualify on those mondays will be allowed for the series. but more on this after todays event.
#56 - J.B.
The two things that have really put me off in this league so far is getting wrecked under fcy (in the first two races) and getting wrecked by lap traffic (in both of the last two races). You've solved the first problem by banning certain people and adding the pit limiter rule. But what about the second? I don't want what happened to me on lap 11 T1 at Aston Club to happen again. Maybe mandate wheel and pedals?
we solve the second by having "the qualifying monday" for new drivers. so if you want to take part in lfscar, you have to come to those mondays where we have no league races on the fm oval starter servers. its like a 2 hour window, where an admin will watch the races. the races will be not the usual 8 lapers but like 15 laps races with mandatory pitstop and XRR only. i am not sure about the laps though. people who want to participate have to show their skills in these kind of races. its not about winning, but staying clean and be able to finish at least a race at this length.

i mean, you can't do anything about normal racing accidents. people make errors, but at least we can see with this system if someone is able to drive around in circles *g* for longer then 8 laps.
#58 - J.B.
Sounds good. Now got to go get some dragstrip practice.
yeah i think excel knows me, lol , i didnt race this one today as i was not in the mood to race and was not confident but im up for the next one
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG