The online racing simulator
LFS Slogan Suggestions Thread - MOVED
(10 posts, closed, started )
Sorry to Scotty and some others who posted there but i decided to move the thread away before it was too late.

The reason is because some the initial suggestions for slogans may have caused problems. For example the one that used someone else's idea. Also the ones with my name aren't very good LFS slogans - just as Tweak says, no-one really knows who i am outside our small community.

Can i suggest that you start a new thread but without any initial suggestions for slogans. I think it would be a good idea to get some ideas from the community, and then maybe do a vote on the best ones that you get from them?
I forgot to mention - if anyone would like their suggestion post back, just say and i'll send it to you, no problem.
Bah, I was posting some ideas when you moved it. Shall we just use this thread then, seems pointless creating yet another?

Slartibartfast had some good ones.
Quote from Bob Smith :Bah, I was posting some ideas when you moved it. Shall we just use this thread then, seems pointless creating yet another?

Well i'd prefer if Scotty would just start a new clean one - it's really nothing to do with me so i don't want to be the thread starter.

I can email Slartibartfast's suggestions to him.
...and I've forgotten all of them already.

I was just posting that I thought it's not such a bad idea to use your name. (Unless of course, if it makes you uncomfortable.) Because if I see someone with a "Scawen is the best friend I've never met." T-Shirt, I immediately know we're in the same club. If someone sees me and thinks, "Who the heck is Scawen?" they may ask. Seeing the URL is one thing. After having a chat with someone with great enthusiasm, that URL is going to stick in memory much more effectively.
very true, and im sure that scottys only customers to start with will be keen LFS drivers, who will know who scawen is, maybe when scotty's shop gets bigger he could move into other areas and think about external promotion more...
edit: :doh:

#8 - jmkz
Life for Speed: Race Good, Sleep Bad.
Life for Speed: Twitching your racing-bone at 200km/h
Life for Speed: This is no turtle race.
Life for Speed: Home of the Blackwood GTi

damn my taglines suck
Ermmm shouldn't we have Scotty make a new thread for his shop?
Yes. This is not the slogan suggestions thread.

This is just the thread to explain where the suggestions thread went, and apologise for having to moderate.

I'll close this one for now. I guess Scotty will start a new one when he's around.
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG