The online racing simulator
a real rally course
(7 posts, started )
a real rally course
one where you can use the rally tyres instead of hybrids

no tarmac

ALL DIRT!
i agree. and also allow fitting rally tires to the fxr. its as close as there is to a WRC car.

too bad the slickmod only works for patch v
Many, if not most, true rally stages have at least one part that's tarmac. What are featured in LFS are rallycross tracks, which are not true rallies at all. I would think that a true stage-style rally track is going to take a while to develop, if they develop one at all. Shouldn't be much harder than the drag racing track in terms of start to finish, though.
best thing

autocross in the dirt! be able to add dirt rises
and elevations

CREATE YOUR OWN COURSE
#5 - heson
A wrc stage is at least twice as long as the longest aston variant and three-five times that of westhill. Since rally is'nt about learning every mm^2 of the track driving it by heart, we need lots of stages for a realistic experience.

Imagine the modelling task getting such a monster to the same level as the rest of the tracks.
I'd rather have more conneted loop race tracks (asuming they will not hire any modellers). But I have nothing against very long tracks, i would love a nordschleife or isle of man style track. I have nothing against poor quality broken up tarmac like on rally stages, or dirt/gravel. A very long mixed gravel tarmac course would be sweet.

Another problem is that the dirt feel in LFS has fallen behind the rest in quality, its still on S1 levels imho.
Quote from hughesie89 :best thing

autocross in the dirt! be able to add dirt rises
and elevations

CREATE YOUR OWN COURSE

Already been suggested like, a million times.

Can't wait for it to be added though, as the devs have said it WILL be added. RBR till then.

a real rally course
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG