The online racing simulator
Cr!t!calDrift I have a nice surprise for you
(60 posts, started )
Cr!t!calDrift I have a nice surprise for you
If you check your PM I have sent you an S2 voucher code

Why? You may ask.

Well,

1. I see you are an active member of the forums.
2. I believe you are a genuine chap (or chapess, I have no idea) and would have gotten S2 of your own back if you could.
3. You have entered previous competitions for S2, without success.
4. I am feeling generous.
5. It's the Canadian GP tomorrow....well actually today.

Wecome to S2 have fun!
#2 - Slopi
See, AlienT, I knew all this time you was a pimp
Another burst of generosity from Mr T. Nice work sir
-
(mrodgers) DELETED by mrodgers
Quote from mrodgers : No need for showing off in a thread.

Well maybe, but if he really wants to show off in a thread then he could announce that he's bought me a G25. That really would be worth shouting about
-
(EasTon) DELETED by EasTon
#5 - Slopi
G25 is not worth shouting about
Well, I started the trend.. muahahaha!
What exactly is the point of this thread?
Quote from Slopi :G25 is not worth shouting about

Well, if you own one and your not impressed with it I'll PM you my address
Quote from mrodgers :Nah, I'm thinking it's becoming a bit of showing off. Many others have bought other demo users vouchers before all this S2 contest stuff in the past. No one has before has started a thread to say "look at me, I'm so great, I bought someone a voucher..."

No offense intended please, AlienT, but this could have just been dealt with through PM. No need for showing off in a thread.

Well actually I never thought of it like that....hmm . I posted a thread as I know he is a forum whore and might not notice a PM, I for one do not actually check or notice PM's immediately.

If I was wanting to 'show off' I would have attached a photo of my penis j/k.

In future I will not give out any voucher codes so as not to want appear as a 'show off' for helping someone out .
Quote from AlienT. :
If I was wanting to 'show off' I would have attached a photo of my penis j/k.

lmfao

btw, i think its great u guys try to help out new comers to s2, its awesome. dont worry about nighthawk, dunno what hes thinking :P ur doing the right thing alien most people just try to start contriversy, and if u reply, then they won
keep up the good workies
Quote from AlienT. :If I was wanting to 'show off' I would have attached a photo of my penis

:ices_rofl

And the award for forum comment of the year goes to......

Take no notice Mr T, there's nothing wrong with being a generous bloke. I don't recall any of the other license donaters being told they were showing off.
Wow. i can't thank you enough, as I said in my PM!

Thank's very much and I will commend you on anything I get! (Like my forum signature:razz

Is there anything I can do for you? Skinning, graphic/signature designs? Or maybe a part in the latest movie project I am doing with my team?

I don't know how to thank you, but I really want to give back, thanks a lot and I hope I enjoy s2!
I wish I had the money to buy someone an S2 license; so I could spend it on beer... man I really want a beer right now..

Wow congradz CriticalDrift! And I agree with AlienT's reasons, if any demo racer deserves an S2 voucher, its definately you. Welcome to S2!
#16 - th84
I tend to agree with Mike. I know of alot of bought vouchers that never went further than the person who bought it and the person who recieved it. (unless the person who recieved it mentioned it here)

It is a nice thing to do none-the-less. I wouldve like to seen it go to someone who doesnt/has never cracked the game and/or support and encourage those who do. But thats just me.

About not seeing pm's...... you know there is a option on here to bring up a little "pop up" (that you cant miss If you tried) every time you check the forum and have a pm.
nice one welcome to s2
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Wow congradz CriticalDrift! And I agree with AlienT's reasons, if any demo racer deserves an S2 voucher, its definately you. Welcome to S2!

Thanks alot I appreciate your comment. Hopefully I can live up to it

Quote from andybarsblade :nice one welcome to s2

Thanks

Oh and I am a chap..not a chappess..

I hope..
welcome to s2 chap!
Thanks

I hope I am a good driver

Please excuse me if I drive a tad shaky at first, excitement+new cars =
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Please excuse me if I drive a tad shaky at first, excitement+new cars =

Just make sure you do some offline practice in unfamiliar cars before joining races and everything will be cool (and you get to avoid having abuse shouted at you for driving like a n00b )

Have fun with S2 Cr!t!cal
All this talk of penis, owing other men big time, sexuality confusion, Mr. Drift wanting to "give it back" makes me come over all queezy...
Quote from The General Lee :All this talk of penis, owing other men big time, sexuality confusion, Mr. Drift wanting to "give it back" makes me come

Whatever turns you on mate...
Quote from The Moose :Just make sure you do some offline practice in unfamiliar cars before joining races and everything will be cool (and you get to avoid having abuse shouted at you for driving like a n00b )

Have fun with S2 Cr!t!cal

Cool, I'll do that when i get home. Thanks

Quote from The General Lee :All this talk of penis, owing other men big time, sexuality confusion, Mr. Drift wanting to "give it back" makes me come over all queezy...

Ah you'll get over it.

You know you want me.

LMAO @ CD.

Good luck and welcome to S2, now stay off those drift servers

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG