The online racing simulator
A Tribute To Ian. H
(73 posts, started )
A Tribute To Ian. H
Seeing how much love Ian has for drifters at lfsforum, I have decided to return that love, and make a video for him. With the help of two Ian fans - Toni and psdf, we managed to get movie done in no time.

Download
Poster

p.s.: Footage was taken from a 3 lap race, I don't want to know what kind of masacre would happen in a longer race! :ices_rofl
#2 - psdf
Good movie but -1 for drifting :mr-t:
:ices_rofl
#4 - Ahola
Hehe, I laughed pretty hard while watching this. Great clip indeed.
<3
very nice video

1/10 coz drift
i lol'd
someone got powned so hard :/

IAN the skillOr driver !!
Haha, great!
#9 - psdf
First impressions from the video:

[22:31:57] <Luca> I don't get the irony in that video psdf
[22:32:19] <Luca> some drifter being an idiot in a grip race

Some guys just don't get it
psdf: No doubts why drifters have a bad name over lfsforum then.. They see a racer doing what Ian and think its us drifters sucking.
best movie ever
Ian don't be hating of others just because they like to do diferent things than u with a car

Great movie
ZOMG STOP MAKING FUN OF DRIFT)RZ! ITZ N0T NIZZE~!
LoL! was that really Ian?
#15 - Jakg
Well i dd join the OLT server and see him getting very sideways so i assume it is.

I LOL'ed, really i did!
Ahh man, I was there, should of known you guys would of made a movie out of it. I didn't think it was going to be about this though. What a nice tribute, I sure hope he enjoys it.
pffff....
pfffwww...
PFFWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAA...
GREAT VID!
we are laughing our heads off here!
THANKS FOR THIS VIDEO!

EDIT
Read the posts here
THIS IS EPIC

Quote from psdf :
[22:32:19] <Luca> some drifter being an idiot in a grip race

:ices_rofl
nice vid

lol (the music)
Remotely funny editing, choice of clips and artistic qualities, but impersonating people on servers is generally as funny as AIDS.
#20 - Jakg
Erm, from what i saw of him on the OLT server i don't actually think their impersonating him...
-
(Matrixi) DELETED by Matrixi
#21 - psdf
Quote from duke_toaster :Remotely funny editing, choice of clips and artistic qualities, but impersonating people on servers is generally as funny as AIDS.

So you're suggesting one of us went to the by far best TBO server on S2, used his nick infront of dozens of respected racers? Uhuh. :elefant:
wow, ian really needs to work on his drifting. he was all over the place.:banana_ra
-
(waider) DELETED by al heeley
Ian got what he deserved ,, Right in his face

A Tribute To Ian. H
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG