The online racing simulator
5 Things To Improve
(14 posts, started )
#1 - xt
5 Things To Improve
LFS S2 P2
* Under the bridge in Blackwood gp on any car (cockpit too) still reflects that, what is above and must be not reflected.
* When sky detalization set to plain sky all reflections reflects like with normal sky detalization.
* There is a car placement bug after reset in Kyoto ring oval. If car stands near wall and above car is the safety net, then after car reseting she gets on the top of the net and falls down under other side of the track. In this situacion helps only race restarting.
* AI on longer distances can't finish, because can't pit in. Even when i pushed one AI car to pits, he was not refueled.
* Hot and very slippy tires (near blow) after some time gets cold and and you can drive with them like with new tires.

more cars for free version users will be wery nice (just 4 or 5)
Quote from xt :LFS S2 P2
* Under the bridge in Blackwood gp on any car (cockpit too) still reflects that, what is above and must be not reflected.
* When sky detalization set to plain sky all reflections reflects like with normal sky detalization.
* There is a car placement bug after reset in Kyoto ring oval. If car stands near wall and above car is the safety net, then after car reseting she gets on the top of the net and falls down under other side of the track. In this situacion helps only race restarting.
* AI on longer distances can't finish, because can't pit in. Even when i pushed one AI car to pits, he was not refueled.
* Hot and very slippy tires (near blow) after some time gets cold and and you can drive with them like with new tires.

more cars for free version users will be wery nice (just 4 or 5)

Suggestions 1,2, 3 and 4 are bugs and should be in the 'Bugs' part of the forum. I'm nearly sure they have been brought up before anyway.

As for the 'more cars in the free version' comment.... dont be such a cheap skate and buy the full version and pay the devs for the work they do on fixing these bugs and developing more cars.
Every time someone asks for more cars in the demo, we should reduce the number of cars in the demo by one (starting with the most popular).

That'll teach them.

As I've said, get a paper round (regardless of your age) and in about 2 weeks (assuming weekends only) you'll be able to afford S1, and within a month you can have S2. There is NO EXCUSE for not buying it. Even Third World countries are saving up for it...
Quote from tristancliffe :Even Third World countries are saving up for it...

lol! so thats what Geldof is campaigning for!

Just a little OT here but in your sig Tristan it says "Bob Smith poured meat juices down his leg"

you sure thats shouldn't be: "Bob Smith poured MAN juices down his leg"
Quote from xt :There is a car placement bug after reset in Kyoto ring oval. If car stands near wall and above car is the safety net, then after car reseting she gets on the top of the net and falls down under other side of the track. In this situacion helps only race restarting.

How do you know that?
Quote from xt (Demo racer) :There is a car placement bug after reset in Kyoto ring oval.

Quote from Mikkel Petersen :How do you know that?

Ouch :banghead:
Quote from AndroidXP :Ouch :banghead:

Also, how are you S3 licensed when S3 aint out yet
That's because some people here appreciate the devs so much that they give
them an advance on a product that doesn't even exist yet. This is one
example of the strenght of this community, it might not be HUGE , but it's
as tight as a 14year old's, eh, cheeks...
#9 - xt
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :How do you know that?

My friend showed to me
Quote from xt :My friend showed to me

Okay no problem then, I was just curious because you're demo racer.
Because we've seen numerious examples of people with cracked lfs posting at this forum..
Quote from Stellios :Also, how are you S3 licensed when S3 aint out yet

I was S2 long before S2 came out haha, some of us are just a wee bit obesessive :P
Hell, if there would be an option to pay for S3 license in advance (though it might be years away according to tristan ), I would do it in a second...
Just send them an extra £12 (or whatever each stage costs in your country). As soon as S3 is activated in the accounts, then you will be S3 Licenced.

Hell, I reckon if Victor is ever bored some day, that he should allow people's status's to officially become S3
Quote from tristancliffe :Just send them an extra £12 (or whatever each stage costs in your country). As soon as S3 is activated in the accounts, then you will be S3 Licenced.

Hell, I reckon if Victor is ever bored some day, that he should allow people's status's to officially become S3

2.3Payments larger than required will have the remainder on record, for future purchases. A personal status and history of payments is available on our website. 2.4Payment remainders can not be refunded.

Just to make it clear, you can't pre-order S3, or buy an S3 license yet. All you can do is overpay. If S3 is never released, you won't be able to claim your over-payment money back.

5 Things To Improve
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG