The online racing simulator
Crazy Google Earth
(17 posts, started )
Crazy Google Earth
Heh.. some cool stuff there. I loved the FireFox crop logo circle...... haha!
quite boring i must say
I liked the music in the 2nd and 3rd video.
-
(EasTon) DELETED by EasTon
Cool stuff, better to check out yourself with the co-ords though:

45.1238673194 N, 123.113716549 W - Firefox logo (US, Oregon)
6.7118083957 N, 42.1968697247 E - Really vague face (Ethiopia)
50.0099172226 N, 110.114753301 W - Face in the rocks (Canada)
53.5385835459 N, 1.346887136 W - "DIE F***" in field (UK)
53.531519659 N, 1.35653551599 W - Crop circles in field (UK)
44.6810798111 N, 10.3179755399 E - Crop circles in field (Italy)
52.0787022134 N, 4.33279058659 E - People in garden (NL)
37.6280839542 N, 116.84829229 W - Triangle with circles inside (US, Nevada)
#7 - CSU1
Talking of secret places. I thought, which is the most secretive place on earth that we know about.. hmm Area 51 so I opened up google earth and did a search for it. I didn't expect to find it as highly sensitive areas are censored out of google earth but to my surprise i found it and in great detail. You can very nicely make out certain planes on the runway, cars and very clearly see the base....

Must say... Americas secret services are slacking .......
In the end you just see what they want you to see....
Quote from Madman_CZ :Talking of secret places. I thought, which is the most secretive place on earth that we know about.. hmm Area 51

You weren't looking at Area 51, you were just looking at the Nellis Air Force Base. Suposedly, Area 51 doesn't exist. But some crazy people think that there is a hidden complex underground there or something.
Quote from RedQuad :In the end you just see what they want you to see....

True, I was thinking the exact same thing. Ok so there is a base there but they could have easily told google to put some other fictional or real base on google earth so people would think they are looking at the real thing..

Quote from wheel4hummer :You weren't looking at Area 51, you were just looking at the Nellis Air Force Base. Suposedly, Area 51 doesn't exist. But some crazy people think that there is a hidden complex underground there or something.

On the contrary wheel hummer, they denied it existed for a very long time but in 1997 US government declassified area 51.. read on wiki.

I agree that it is just an airbase but rumours have it it goes go deep underground. (Maybe watching too much of X-Files)

I downloaded a small pack for google earth which shows you with pins most of the secret areas in the planet including some russian labs embedded into the side of hills. Some very interesting stuff..

btw.. has anyone see the area 51 alien interrogation vids on you tube? lol!
Quote from wheel4hummer :Suposedly, Area 51 doesn't exist. But some crazy people think that there is a hidden complex underground there or something.

Incorrect, sorry

Go to 37.232, -115.807

That is Area 51. It's no secret, in fact apparently it was never even classified. You can go up the surrounding hills and see it with binoculars or a telescope. And if you happen to visit Las Vegas McCarran Airport, have a look for the 737s with no livery at all except a red stipe. Those are the 'Janet' planes which are taking workers to/from the base. Really.

Have a look at Dreamland Resort for some fascinating information and photos. It's a nice level-headed site, it's not about aliens and secret underground bases and crap.

#13 - Jakg
If the US had a super secret alien base, why the hell would they EVER let it escape into the Media?

Of course, when they were testing new stealth planes there it was VERY handy people went "oh look! a UFO!" and not "Oh look! a B117!"
:bump:

Almost made a new thread about this, but ill use this one ...

Does anyone have idea what the hell is this? ... No editing or something, after closing google earth and opening it again it dissapeared.

Edit: It happened again ... Added another picture into attachments.
Attached images
wtf.jpg
wtf2.jpg
Those places are classified now.

Don't ask me what it's all about. I'm not allowed to tell...

#16 - 5haz
Quote from hazaky ::bump:

Almost made a new thread about this, but ill use this one ...

Does anyone have idea what the hell is this? ... No editing or something, after closing google earth and opening it again it dissapeared.

Edit: It happened again ... Added another picture into attachments.

Probrably the plots for Iran's planned nuclear strikes.
she has a mole on her forehead

Crazy Google Earth
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG